Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • What makes a MTB gal different from other women?
  • allthegear
    Free Member

lol

allthegear
    Free Member

double post

tazzymtb

Would you appreciate that type of thing?

I can see your point. The issue can also be that purely text based communication looses all the body language that can make a what in conversation could be perceived as a cheeky comment come across as rampant misogyny.

just out of interest should I hunt down the poor, deluded and obviously mental dog walking lady who made comments about my nice lycra clad bum and slap her upside the head for objectifying me? 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’d absolutely love it if someone (male/female I’m not fussy) wanted to admit to enjoy following me up a hill.

:mrgreen:

looses all the body language that can make a what in conversation could be perceived as a cheeky comment

I’m dry humping the monitor if it’s any help.

allthegear
    Free Member

I do understand tazzy, but we also have lots of people complaining about the lack of women who ride. It’s just that it’s not that much of a surprise sometimes.

(or maybe it’s because I’m stuck in a room of geeky blokes all week!)

Rachel

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m dry humping the monitor if it’s any help.

You don’t think you could turn off the video camera before you start next time, do you?
    The words not and pretty spring to mind.

emsz
    Free Member

Nice image yeti 😀

Dolcered

I cant say i find the thread offensive, I work in engineering so a completely male dominated industry, often mistaken for being a secretary, no im your mechanical engineer actually……

The following up hills comments i took as no more than banter, it was when back door comments used to flood this place that i took a step back from contributing.

emsz
    Free Member

Most blokes I’ve met have been ok. Couple of times I’ve been on the end of comments but GF gives as good as we get. Had to pull her away once. LOL

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

From 2m 10secs…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP8f95PocTc[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yummy those buscuits were nice..

Ohh look another packet..

Don’t these type of threads just end up in the “not all blokes”/”not all women”/”not all humans” are the same lecherous nonces who belittle each others gender..

My my we’ve still some way to go us humans.

donsimon
    Free Member

The following up hills comments i took as no more than banter, it was when back door comments used to flood this place that i took a step back from contributing.

Can I assume that this type of behaviour isn’t limited to the cycling world? There are always going to be juvenile blokes with no self confidence who blurt this kind of thing out to try and mask their insecurities.
    The main difference with the forum is that the comments linger until a complaint is made, and then you risk being bullied for being a snitch.

crankboy
    Free Member

My lovely wife to fellow hill walker on an overnight stay in a bothy in the wild(ish) bit of Scotland
    HIM ” what’s the lady’s experience of this like “
    HER ” unless i need a piss probably the same as yours”

Lifer
    Free Member

It’s Health and Safety gawn mad!

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘What makes a MTB gal different from other women?’ is closed to new replies.