Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • what make/model to search for? 2nd hand or new straight steerer forks 110/120mm?
  • jekkyl

as above, looking at getting a 2nd hand hardtail frame for general all round cycling, currently run a 130 on my hardtail and I never bottom it out so was thinking I could probably get away with less = less weight? right?. Was leaning towards fox because of general good reviews but open to all suggestions, I just have limited knowledge of models and makes. thanks.

z1ppy

<warning link to advert included> No idea if your ready to buy or not, but I do believe these Reba Team’s are rather **** nice, reasonable weight, stiff (enough), great performance & would my preferred option over anything else. If I needed such a fork I’d definitely consider these, yes I know Mboy, but was envious when he bought those forks originally & have no vested interest in his ad.

jekkyl

cool, what do/did reba’s go for new?

honourablegeorge

There are 120mm Rebas on Planet X for £199 right now, got a set delivered on Monday

z1ppy

£400ish? But discount deals were available, though the blackbox model ‘were’ top of the line at the time IIRC

Have to say those planet X are very very reasonable though & 1 1/8

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘what make/model to search for? 2nd hand or new straight steerer forks 110/120mm?’ is closed to new replies.