Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • What Lock On grips?
  • akira

Half nelsons for me as well, bought for the colour but they’re great. Going on next build as well.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

They were on offer at Evans, cheapest I can see now seems to be CRC @ £13.50.

thetallman
    Free Member

Fancied a longer grip than the usual Odi Ruffian or Yeti that have become my default choice, so have ordered some 143mm ( Odi made ) Sensus grips to try out.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Hmmmmm the ODI Elite series look interesting. Might give the pro a go.

Really tempted by the Half Nelsons but not if the end rips!

mindmap3
    Free Member

handyandy – Member
    I had Raceface Half Nelson grips fitted to my DH bike when I bought it. I like them so much that all my bikes have them now.

Like these too.

I’m currently running Easton grips on both bikes which come in two thicknesses. I really rate them, probably higher than the RF grips they replaced.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

So I went for some ODI Elite Pro grips after reading lots of reviews. Seems to be a perfect inbetween.

Cheers for the advice everyone.

RickDraper
    Free Member

Race face Love handles.

JoeG
    Free Member

The retrobiker in me wants the Onza Ules lockons! 😳

Goldigger
    Free Member

Lizard skin peatys for me. Nice comfortable grip, sticky, not to hard or soft.. And last forever..

Lester
    Free Member
    robdob
    Free Member

+1 for the PDW grips. I got some only because I could buy gold ones and I got them in a a clearance sale for £9. However they are fantastic!! The metal bit on the inboard section really helps with shifting/dropper controls and you don’t miss the extra bit of grip that’s gone. I normally like chunky grips but these are slimmer and I think they are still good.

I will buy more for the full RRP if I ever need some more.

rocketman
    Free Member

Another vote for RF Half Nelson

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

The ODI Elite pro grips turned up today. Fitted and feel fantastic. I love how the grip thickness is offset.

Looking forward to trying these out this week.

chiefgrooveguru

Mosey, what other grips have you liked/disliked? Trying to work out whether the Pro or Flow grips will be the better fit for me…

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve had ODI Troy Lee’s and Ruffians, multiple superstars etc

The Pro really have an amazing feel. The offset cushioning follows your balm curve.

I really can’t recommend them highly enough.

PrinceJohn

Love my odi longnecks, think they come in lock on flavour now as well.
    Personally I just hairspray them on and they never move, never found lock on grips as comfortable as the slip on one’s.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘What Lock On grips?’ is closed to new replies.