Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What lock on Grips
  • feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

I have Race face good and Evil grips have had a few sets. I like them but i want some lock ons for an easy life. Any recomendations or more importantly anything i should avoid?

binners

I’m a massive fan of good and evils too! But also wanted lock ons. So you’ll be wanting something nice and chunky. I really like these Bontrager Race Lites

http://m.evanscycles.com/products/bontrager/race-lite-lock-on-grips-ec032854

On offer too, which is a bonus!

ben10
    Free Member

Have some yeti ones very good

d45yth
    Free Member

If it’s chunky you need, On-One are selling the Oury lock-ons cheap.

dannybgoode

Renthal Kevlar – super comfy and ultra sticky…

Cheers

Danny B

zelak999
    Free Member

Wouldn’t recommend the ODI Troy Lee Designs grips.
    Maybe I need to MTFU or perhaps loosen my grip, but they give me calluses!

ratherbeintobago

Ergon GS1s

andymc06
    Free Member

ODI Rogues! Big and chunky. Great grip and last ages before showing any wear.

godzilla
    Free Member

ODI SDG Hansolo

muddyfool

I’ve only had them for a few weeks so can’t say how durable the are but Raceface Strafe seem pretty good to me – chunky and grippy.

discoduck
    Free Member

ODI Troy Lee Lock ons, super sticky, extremely comfy and have a square edge stepped design making it almost impossible to loosen the grip on,

I’ll try and explain that,
    its a bit like a waffle blocked design with the thinner end on the heel / palm area and the square stepped up edges laid up under the fingers, imagine running your hand down a fish scale and then drag it back up, kind of like that ?

fudge9202
    Free Member

+1 for odi troy lee grips, superbly designed and work superbly aswell, I suffer from pins an needles due to low potassium and these have alleviated this problem immensely, highly recommended.

mrelectric

Used Superstar for a few years. Like the colours
    range and feel . Low cost with replacement cartridges but life is short.

mps711
    Free Member

+1 for the Superstar grips, great value and quality.

Northwind

Rogues for me as well- fat and sticky, lovely. Not for everyone though I’m sure.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

ODI Troy Lee Lock ons, super sticky, extremely comfy and have a square edge stepped design making it almost impossible to loosen the grip on,

I’ll try and explain that,
    its a bit like a waffle blocked design with the thinner end on the heel / palm area and the square stepped up edges laid up under the fingers, imagine running your hand down a fish scale and then drag it back up, kind of like that ?

+1 Good grips

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What lock on Grips’ is closed to new replies.