Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 'What KIT build for El Guapo' HELP PLEASE!!!
  • gajones2663
    Free Member

I’m in the throes of buying a Titus El Guapo but unsure what ‘KIT’ to get to go with the frame. Can anybody help? PLEASE!!!!

mildred

I had it’s predeccesor – the SuperMoto and it was simply fantastic with a strong trail build i.e. float 36’s, slx cranks & gears, thomson stem and seat post, bontrager tubeless rims, juicy brakes.

I put some pikes on it and it seemed to lose it’s sparkle.

Northwind

Never met one in the flesh but looking at it… Lyriks or 36s, Flows on Pro 2s unless money allowed something nicer (maybe Traversees or Havens?), dropper seatpost would be mandatory, whatever double-and-bash chainset fits the budget, Blackspire Stinger… And I’d want to see it built up before deciding on bars but something wide and low rise from the looks of it.

Oh and I’d be thinking about a head-angle-slackener headset too since 68 degrees on a 160mm bike seems basically wrong and the BB seems a litle high… But I’d ride it first since there’s a lot more to a bike than that. Wouldn’t build it up any stronger for that reason too, I can treat my 160mm bike like a mini-dh bike but it has the geometry for it, this looks like a massive trailbike.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘'What KIT build for El Guapo' HELP PLEASE!!!’ is closed to new replies.