Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What Jump bike to learn on?
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

Hi guys, im into all styles of riding from xc to downhill/freeride anything really! , recently ive been wanting to get bigger on my jumps etc and been practicing more in the air.. im wanting to get better, throw some whips in etc, anything ! eventually.. lol i currently ride a orange alpine 160 and im nearly finished building up a cotic bfe hardtail with 150 ctd fox forks on it for xc and.. playing about on! will this do already for jumping, should i just get this bike built and use that or will i need a dirt jump bike if its going to be easier? ive been heywood jump park and they are all on like bmx type bikes, what shall i do guys! any help would be great 🙂 thanks!

_tom_
    Free Member

The BFe will probably be alright but a proper dj bike will be way better. 150mm forks are too much really.

kayak23

You don’t need a jump bike to jump…
    When I were a lad, all we had was grifters that weighed as much as an elephant seal, choppers and rubbish bmx bikes and we still got rad. 🙂

Bfe’ll be totally fine.

tomhoward

Three little letters.

B.

M.

X.

/thread

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

what are the bikes they use up heywood jump park? there like bmx but big bigger

wiggles
    Free Member

Was probably just midgets riding bmx…

Or 24″ cruisers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What Jump bike to learn on?’ is closed to new replies.