Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • what "jeycore" knee pads
  • big_n_daft
    Free Member

something wanted that will protect the knee from the inevitable falls at Lee Quarry whilst mincing about. Whats recommended?

Endura MT500
    IXS Slope Series EVO
    661 EVO

others?

need to cope with reasonable XC rides that top/ tail the quarry rides without giving me trench knee 😉

wwaswas

loving my POC knee pads – the new design seems to work even better than the previous one I had.

swavis

I like my 661 Kyle Straights, not too sweaty and can certainly take a few knocks.

rocketman
    Free Member

Fox Launch Pro. First pair ‘tested’ to destruction, now on a second set super comfortable and incredibly protective.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

661 Evo’s here. Not neoprene so not sweaty, thin and comfortable. I’ve worn them for 6+ hour rides with no bother and they seem to do the job when I’ve come off in the rocks. Not cheap but IMO worth it

benman
    Free Member

Fox launch pros for me at the mo. Had them 14 months (worn at least once a week) and they look like new. Any 661 pads I’ve had (veggies and kyle straits) were coming apart at the seams after 6 months. My friends have experienced the same.

thebunk

Best to try them on innit? MT500s fit me well – loads of coverage and fine on a 7 hour ride. mrsbunk oth went for 661 evo’s, as she couldn’t get on with the Enduras.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘what "jeycore" knee pads’ is closed to new replies.