Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What issue had the chilterns rides in? One from nettlebed
  • Pook

it’s ages ago now

cinnamon_girl

About 18 months ago now. I may be able to remember the route if that’s any use?

Don’t forget there is a STW Forum Ride in the Chilterns on 21st June.

Pook

I’m after the issue number unfortunately. I did the ride and enjoyed it but want the maps again!

cinnamon_girl

Will try and look a bit later. Shame that the archive thingy went due to the hack.

Pook

great cheers

cinnamon_girl

Sorry but not having any luck. Do you have mapping software Pook?

Pook

nope
    :o(

pedalhead
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of routes around Nettlebed if you’re interested. Can’t remember whether I copied them out of a mag or planned them myself but I’ve definitely ridden them & seem to recall they were quite pleasant. Can either send jpgs of the maps or Tracklogs files.

oldgit
    Free Member

On a similar subject, I’ve been trying to find the Chilterns route that was listed on the old STW site under the route guides. Would it have disapeared along with the old site?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

There are a bunch of people riding out of the car park at the pub in Turville on Sunday . .ready to go for 1000 if anyone else interested. I would also be interested in that map if anyone finds it.

r6ymy
    Free Member

It’s in issue 38, Nov 07. I can scan it and email if anyone wants, drop me a mail, address is in my profile.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What issue had the chilterns rides in? One from nettlebed’ is closed to new replies.