• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What is this worth please – rear shock content
  • julzm
    Free Member

Wise people of stw ….
    Can you help me with this please? Just finished a bike build and have the brand unused new rear shock that came off the frame.
    It’s a Fox Float CTD from a Bronson Carbon. Obviously because it came from the frame, I don’t have the box etc ?
    Any thoughts on how. Ugh I should expect to sell it for?

I’m also going to be selling a used (3 month old) alu bronson in medium in a couple of weeks. It will also have the another of the same brand new shocks on it as I’m swapping out my kashima shock into the new carbon frame when it comes.

MarkyG82

What’s the i2i? 🙂

razorrazoo

What version of the CTD shock is it too? Evolution or the non kashima better version with a boost valve? I don’t think there is much of a market for the evo version.

julzm
    Free Member

It’s a fox float ctd evolution series. Just the standard shock that comes with the bronson frame.

Length (i2i ?) is 200mm.

razorrazoo

I’ve just seen a like new performance series go for £100 on ebay (am keeping an eye out to replace my evo). Given that the evo is the basic version and most second hand buyers are looking to upgrade I don’t think you can expect to shift it easily for good money. May be worth holding onto it as a spare, that’s my plan.

hora
    Free Member

£100? I wish. I was looking for a decent later CTD and they were/are nowhere near that. Closer to £180 min. Normal Kashima shocks are now <£150 in reality. Advertised for higher, sold for less.

Oooo I’d love a alu Bronson but I’m waiting until they are 1-2yrs old and normal money 8)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What is this worth please – rear shock content’ is closed to new replies.