Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What is this music track I can't find it….
  • Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

Please can anyone tell me what and who is this music on the Madison Genesis team vid. Tried to Shazam it and nothing. All help welcome.

Cheers all

novaswift
    Free Member

Sound hound couldn’t sniff it out either

cbike
    Free Member

Now! Stock Rock royalty free corporate music 25? Stings and Beds for all videos and events?

(I made that up, but thats what it sounds like.)

CountZero

I wondered if it was some sort of stock music, vids seem to have very similar soundtracks that are almost generic, like snowboarding vids. I doubt very much if Madison can afford to pay for anything well known.
    The advert for the Ford Fiesta a while back, where the car was driving around streets with all the buildings wrapped in white cloth, had a really nice song in the background. Shazam didn’t get a hit, so I googled it; turns out it was made by an agency that does nothing but produce songs for adverts that sound like chart songs.

somafunk

I copied it over into my Ableton music software (i’m buggering about wi tunes anyway) and had a look at the wave form, going by the various peaks along with the simplicity of the tune and taking the key it’s recorded in into account i very much doubt it’s mastered so it’s almost guaranteed to be stock/off the shelf ad-agency music as others have said.

nealglover
    Free Member

Yeah as above really, the track is called “Rock track # 1642.6” and it’s off the album “Averagely Generic Rock Stuff”

Record label is simply called “Music for Adverts”

Interstingly, Moby used to be on the same label 😉

grum
    Free Member

Definitely sounds like stock music to me.

Shazam didn’t get a hit, so I googled it; turns out it was made by an agency that does nothing but produce songs for adverts that sound like chart songs.

I’ve done a few of these for a mate who works in an advertising firm. They want a certain track but don’t want to pay for it so ask you to make something very similar. Sort of quite good fun but also quite soul-destroying at the same time.

passtherizla
    Free Member

@countzero… what snowboard vid use stock beds? been watching them for about 20 years and never noticed them most music is quite clearly recognisable same for skate videos, found some of my favourite bands out through snow/skate vids.

globalti
    Free Member

Is that the same Roger Hammond who used to be involved with Polaris? Too young, surely.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What is this music track I can't find it….’ is closed to new replies.