Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • What is the worst good time you ever had?
  • tinybits
    Free Member

Leicester.

Not sure it was supposed to ever be good though.

Can’t say I was pleased to see the nympho American chick finish her 3 months in the uk, my word, I felt used! Bloody brilliant.

MoreCashThanDash

Looking forward to Disneyland Paris in August now….with the in laws…. 🙄

Actually, Millenium Eve: MrsMC – as she became a couple of years later – had a shocking flu bug that was going round at the time. In fact she was possibly the only person affected by a Millenium Bug.

slowoldman

Pretty much every party I’ve ever been to. Not a party animal, me.

simmy
    Free Member

Stars and Cars Keswick.

I used to be really into Cars so couldn’t wait to see all the Cars from the Films and it’s basically a few cars in some guys garage. Charges about £8 for a walk round that takes 5 mins.

There’s many more but I think I’m just boring and don’t enjoy anything that’s supposed to be fun but find things that are boring more interesting.

sargey

Cher in concert,utter shite
    Torquay!

ChrisL

I remember actively trying to fall asleep at a Tori Amos gig. Probably not the worst thing, but it’s the one that sprung to mind.

enduroforever
    Free Member

Pulling a fat chick and sobering up enough to realise my mistake after it was too late :@

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Isle of Wight festival.

Like locking yourself outside your house for the weekend, then passing the time by watching VH1 through the front window, and occasionally walking half an hour to an off licence to pay £50 for 4 tins of Carling. In the pissing rain.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Leicester.

It’s not that bad 🙁

Comedowns are the worst part of a good time.

tinybits
    Free Member

I’m afraid it is, or certainly was. I’ve made a conscious effort not to return for the last 12 years!

bearGrease

That boite in Maputo….. I should have asked for my money back….

neilthewheel

The thermos flask museum in Delsbo, Sweden was slightly disappointing. Especially as it was closed the day we were there.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘What is the worst good time you ever had?’ is closed to new replies.