Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • What is the most high-consequence snack?
  • binners

I’ve just had a packet of…

My hands now absolutely honk. I’ve tried washing them to little effect. I suspect they could remain this anti-social for the entire weekend, at least. The only thing I can think about that’s as high consequence/toxic, but for different, more colour-based reasons are

So what little indulgence can’t you resist? despite the potentially terrible consequences?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Those ‘scampi’ ones that bars sell are pretty rough. As is any sort of fish where you’ve ended up handling it yourself.

[video]http://vimeo.com/3774307[/video]

CaptJon
    Free Member

So what little indulgence can’t you resist? despite the potentially terrible consequences?

The boss’s daughter.

IA

Cheese n onion monster munch.

druidh
    Free Member

The Monster Munch they used to sell which made your mouth go blue.

allthepies
    Free Member

toys19
    Free Member

In jakarta we had crisps made from deep fried chicken skin. They were awesome.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Not really high consequence, but I bought a packet of ‘Nice’ biscuits, because they’re cheap and I don’t like em much, which should reduce the rate I eat them. But just looked at the calories 41 for a single tiny biscuit!!
    Which means 2.5 crappy little biscuits equal the yummyness of a packet of French Fries! – which I now want to eat, but I can’t as the shop’s shut. Which isn’t nice.

On the back of the packet there’s a link to a website –

http://www.123healthybalance.com

Which tells me that a digestive and a packet of hula-hoops is better than an apple.
    Brilliant news!!

A digestive biscuit has 0.5g of fibre and 1.1g of protein. It also contains calcium, iron, thiamine, riboflavin and niacin.
    As a comparison, an apple contains 2g of fibre and 0.3g of protein. It also contains calcium, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin A and vitamin C.
    A 25g pack of Hula Hoops contains 0.5g of fibre and 0.8g of protein. The 7.2g of fat accounts for 8% of the GDA on fat for a man but potato hoops also contain calcium and iron as well as vitamins A and C.

donsimon
    Free Member

Red chilli.

IA

they’re cheap and I don’t like em much, which should reduce the rate I eat them.

Ahah, someone that follows my snack logic! Most folk seem to think i’m mad.

DrP

Laughing out my coffee at that Scampi Fries advert!!!

DrP

brakes
    Free Member

Taleggio cheese which has been open for a few days that you take a scoop from with your finger.
    Makes your finger smell like the must unholy of holies.

thomthumb
    Free Member
    Aristotle
    Free Member

Potentially high consequence snack?

One of these Fugu on a sandwich:

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

High consequence snack? Smack,crack and whizz sandwich

huws
    Free Member

Red chilli.

While wearing contact lenses. **** that hurt.

mos

I had a bag of pork scractchings the other night that contained 19G of saturated fat!

binners

Oh… I’ve just remembered. These things look innocent , but are absolutely nuclear on your fingers!!!

Smack,crack and whizz sandwich

Would that be known as a Glasgow Ciabata? 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You should try eating fresh Tiger penis.

d45yth
    Free Member

Polar bear liver?

loddrik
    Free Member

RONALD POPPO!!

(look it up…..)

😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Loddrik – is it going to be like that time I was told to watch a video of a couple of girls eating chocolate mousse out of a cup?

andrewrchambers
    Free Member
    badllama
    Free Member

These I love them 🙂

transapp
    Free Member

Ronald Poppo – **** hell!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Unprotected sausage sandwich can be quite consequential.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘What is the most high-consequence snack?’ is closed to new replies.