Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What is lee quarry like condition wise at min.
  • dannymite1981
    Free Member

Never been before so was planning on going tomorrow,i heard its a bit poor when there is strong winds also is it any good.

stenhousemuir
    Free Member

It will be very windy but it’s well drained so won’t be muddy or anything

grum
    Free Member

There’s not a whole lot of shelter up there and it’s quite exposed so I’d imagine it wouldn’t be great in strong wind. It’s really good but I’m not sure I’d drive a long way to get there.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    binners

I’ve just had a look out of the window to see how windy it is up at Cragg. But I can’t see the turbines for the mist! Doesn’t seem much wind though. You ‘ll be reet. It doesn’t get muddy at Cragg or Lee, it’s rocky and drains well. If it isn’t too windy, I’d definitely get Cragg in too. I prefer it personally. And then you can ride the brilliant link trail back down for a lap or two of Lee.

Looking at the forecast for here, I’d get it in earlier if you can. Heavy rain forecast for the afternoon!

MadBillMcMad

Cragg Rocks

Did you see what I did there?

mcnultycop

I’ve been this morning. It was windy. Headwind on the link road climb turned to a hairy sidewind on the way back down.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What is lee quarry like condition wise at min.’ is closed to new replies.