• This topic has 27 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Spin.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • What is Lance playing at now?
  • franksinatra

He has been pretty much silent on twitter recently but has just tweeted a picture of himself lying in front of 7 framed yellow jerseys.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

What he has been forced to finally admit cannot be in any way easy when your entire life is built on a lie. Either he’s being a floss pot or maybe he’s just losing it :/

I_Ache
    Free Member

He’s probably drunk and still pissed off that he got caught. That or he is trying to say that they are still his.

jameso

…in his matching yellow pants.

warton
    Free Member

Picture? He’s blocked me

mashiehood
    Free Member

warton
    Free Member

Weirdo.

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

Blocked you?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Either thats a big sofa, or epo has lance-shrinking qualities.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

The wall of douche. He ought to give them back.

yossarian
    Free Member

That pic looks more like a ‘**** you’ to WADA et al.

warton
    Free Member

Yeah, I commented on something or other a few years ago on twitter. I was blocked from following him.

bigG
    Free Member

I wonder if he likes Karaoke or mobile disco. I know just the man that Lance would get on well with.

DavidB
    Free Member

Judging by the lamp .. I think he is about to come out

granny_ring

LOL

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Caption ‘deciding which one to send back first”?

ruscle
    Free Member

Looks like he’s doing just fine to me. Still was the best in his time when 99% were apparently doing drugs so he would have still been the best if they were all clean imo.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Lying in front of the world’s press for years – why not lying in front of a jersey wall?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Still was the best in his time when 99% were apparently doing drugs so he would have still been the best if they were all clean imo.

🙄

mudshark
    Free Member

Has he paid back any cash yet?

kaesae
    Free Member

@franksinatra

I think he’s befuddling idiots, who have nothing better to do than stalk people!

Or maybe he’s saying that he still has the memories and the moments and no amount of brain washed, devolved homo sapien **** talk, can change the fact!

The UCI are the real criminals and always were, but as is always the case with the sexually frustrated week of mind. Give them someone to go after and they will try to lynch them, a bit like a dumb dog that doesn’t know any better than not to chase shadows!

cakefest
    Free Member

I like that picture. I’m enjoying wondering why the one on the right is behind a curtain, in a separate room. What/who else is in that separate room?

Junkyard
    Free Member

is it kaesaes lair?

ormondroyd
    Free Member

What an utterly massive twunt.

ormondroyd
    Free Member

Prefer this version

landcruiser
    Free Member

That looks like a fun room ! I wonder what you are expected to talk about in there ! Zzzz

EDIT: Was referring to the original pic.. Not that one ^^^

franksinatra

I think he’s befuddling idiots, who have nothing better to do than stalk people

I don’t think looking at a twitter feed really counts as stalking though, does it?

Maybe one day he will have his day in court, I bet he wishes he could reset the clock

Spin
    Free Member

I bet he wishes he could reset the clock

And do what? Not dope? Or not get caught?

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘What is Lance playing at now?’ is closed to new replies.