Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • What is it with you londoners and your camera's????
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

Over previous months I’ve seen a lot of cyclist who commute using cameras, in most instances to highlight the dangers of the environment they ride about in but in the vast majority it seems to be purely to get a reaction to upload it to youtube. I really don’t think it would happen up North….

This video should be renamed ‘When one Arsehole met another’

Oh and the completely inappropriate use of the dreadful americanism ‘owned’

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&gl=GB&hl=en&client=mv-rim&v=V4oHTq3gjxU&fulldescription=1&nomobile=1[/video]

wwaswas

I wanted to slap that cyclist last time I saw this.

I just watched a random 5 seconds and my opinion hasn’t changed.

10pmix
    Free Member

Agree on the word ‘owned’! I’m happy to say I have no idea what it means and I hope it stays that way 😀

Road rage seems common in London and filming it could help get a conviction and prevent reoccurrence.

thehustler
    Free Member

I would arrest him for failing to stop and take it to the station get him in a dark room and slamm his balls in a desk draw…….

rewski
    Free Member

I really don’t think it would happen up North….

Explain?

theflatboy
    Free Member

geordiemick00 – Member

This video should be renamed ‘When one Arsehole met another’

sums it up pretty well, i’d say. cyclist does a good job of making cyclists, law students and parents look like **** in one fell swoop.

stumpy01

Yeah, ‘cos I’ve only seen these videos taken in London.

There’s never been any Northern based ones at all, even the recent one with the Geordie blokes. I think that was in London too.

vinnyeh

Over previous months I’ve seen a lot of cyclist who commute using cameras, in most instances to highlight the dangers of the environment they ride about in but in the vast majority it seems to be purely to get a reaction to upload it to youtube.

Apart from this video, which has been doing the rounds for quite a while, I can’t think of any others off the top of my head. Any links. or are you just after a reaction off stw?

alfabus
    Free Member

my camera’s what?

theflatboy
    Free Member

alfabus – Member
    my camera’s what?

If you’re going to be picky, it could only be our camera’s, surely? 🙂

geordiemick00
    Free Member

There’s never been any Northern based ones at all, even the recent one with the Geordie blokes. I think that was in London too.

I meant to refer to that in my post! but they weren’t geordies they were mackems….. 😆

I regularly travel in Cities and it just seems to me that once I get South of Birmingham everyone wants to having a go at each other, and now cyclists are doing it with camera’s for the effect. Yes there is obviously a lot of cyclists in London in comparison to Manchester but even when I’m on Oxford Rd in Manchester everyone has their head down and get on with it.

It (IMHO) doesn’t make the south look like a welcoming place.

mr_mills
    Free Member

my camera’s what?

He’s a greengrocer, don’t yer know.

imnotverygood

http/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12675763
    🙄

imnotverygood

Ever heard of a bloke going by the name of magnatom*?

Not done much research on this have you?

*for example

rewski
    Free Member

Your HO is wrong IMHO.

jonba
    Free Member

For balance, I had someone try to run me off the road in Felling (Gateshead). I’ve also had an arguement with someone on the Great North road when they tried to side swipe me in a bus lane (they weren’t driving bus).

People often shout at us when we ride on the road.

I thik its a density of population thing. Around the North east it is noticeably more relaxed on the roads compared to when I drive down in Surrey.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Ever heard of a bloke going by the name of magnatom*?

NO

Not done much research on this have you?

No, going from memory that’s all and posted impulsively without wanting to offend my southern friends…

theflatboy
    Free Member

Don’t worry, we try to cultivate this impression:

geordiemick00 – Member

to keep all the yokels out. 🙂

s
    Free Member

Is that an assault we see ant the end of the video?

spursn17
    Free Member

When I got knocked off by a mini-cab on my way home from work, his insurance company paid out with no arguments after I sent them the film clip.
    That 12 quid camera was good value!

CaptJon
    Free Member

“I’m a student of the law myself.” Oh do shut up…

Extending what we all learn on Copper last night, is this an ‘arsehole on arsehole incident’?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘What is it with you londoners and your camera's????’ is closed to new replies.