Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • What is it about being on the beach?
  • wwaswas

Witnessed totally disgusting behaviour on the beach at Brighton yesterday; man and woman arguing in front of a load of kids, then she smacked him one on the head and it all kicked off between them, the police turned up and the policeman ended up using his truncheon on the bloke but the man actually managed to get the truncheon off the copper and started hitting the copper and the woman with it!

Then a crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages…

geoffj

😆

leffeboy

🙂
    nicely done

Nico
    Free Member

I blame those foreigners. Italians mostly.

perchypanther
    Free Member

😆 That’s the way to do it.

jekkyl

that’s the way to do it..

wwaswas

Nicked off of FB – but I thought people would see that before they’d finished reading if I put it in the OP.

jekkyl

Mr Punch is not a good role model; sexist, physically violent, misogynistic and disrespectful of the law. Doesn’t he chuck the baby down the stairs as well? well bad… wouldn’t be allowed these days.lol

DrP

I’ve read that before a million bloody times, and it still got me!!
    Well done!

DrP

Stoner
    Free Member

Bravo

rone

Man killed wife on cruise ship for ‘laughing’ at him

Life imitating a joke but worse. 🙁

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Mr Punch is not a good role model; sexist, physically violent, misogynistic and disrespectful of the law. Doesn’t he chuck the baby down the stairs as well? well bad… wouldn’t be allowed these days.lol

I agree.. bigly

maccruiskeen

sexist, physically violent, misogynistic and disrespectful of the law.

He probably posts on here 🙂

slowoldman

I bet he’s a Brexiter.

aracer
    Free Member

I’m outraged

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I’m surprised there isn’t an upto date version of Punch & Judy these days where Mr punch has divorced from his wife and whilst round visiting the baby in his house that a judge has awarded to Mrs punch along with half his earnings a row breaks out over access to the child.

The neighbours hearing this ring the police and an over zealous community support officer turns up and tasers Mr punch despite him acting in a perfectly calm and reasonable manner.

Then the crocodile appears after witnessing Mr punch being tasered and phones the doctor and gets himself signed off work indefinitely due to the stress it caused him.

Or something like that 😆

shermer75
    Free Member

Loved that 😀

maxtorque

Who the funk allows crocodiles onto the beach anyway? It might be acceptable in some far flung tropical hell hole, but back in Blighty, no thanks, you can keep your scaly cold blooded teeth boxes!

davosaurusrex

Got me a beauty! Then I read it out to the missus and it got her too. You should have seen her eyes widen!

Jamie
    Free Member

That genuinely got me. Well done.

epicyclo

maxtorque – Member
    Who the funk allows crocodiles onto the beach anyway? It might be acceptable in some far flung tropical hell hole…

My home town in Oz 🙂

Used to have a right big bugger swimming in the creek behind our house. Had to put up a fence to stop foolhardy surplus child No 3 becoming its lunch.

aracer
    Free Member

You just need to learn how to behave around crocodiles

sweepy
    Free Member

Hook line and sinker here too 😀

jekkyl

lol @ epicylco ‘foolhardy surplus child No 3’

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘What is it about being on the beach?’ is closed to new replies.