Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What is going on with this weather?!
  • Taff
    Free Member

In Hampshire and it’s bucketing it down here. Started a few hours ago on a serious level after I got a pass to go riding in the morning which is just typical. May end up going for a run at this rate as don’t think I can face the bike/clothes cleaning routine on my routine… and also the grief for walking through the house all muddy!

What are you guys doing tomorrow?

uplink
    Free Member

What is going on with this weather?

It’s Autumn?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I shall be riding my bike. Forecast for Edinburgh is sunny tomorrow. No real rain here today either

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Err…it’s raining?

wors

Get out and ride, it won’t kill you.

john_drummer
    Free Member

wot uplink said

Taff
    Free Member

I was doing 40 on the motorway a little while back as I couldn’t see! It’s horrendous here. I’m not a fair weather rider but tonights weather has been the worst I’ve seen in a long while. Can’t wait until we start having the winter freezes

rOcKeTdOg

Lovely sunny shirt sleeve day at GT yesterday, I might have a tan! 😯

M6TTF
    Free Member

Bucketing down here, wish I couldve ridden yesterday now 🙁

trout
    Free Member

constant rain in west yorks.
    glad I got all muddy in the dry last night

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Beautiful day yesterday, complete with a great 50mile road loop, woke up this morning and it’s absolutely torrential, oh well I guess that’s why ‘The Valleys’ are so green.
    Oh and on a side note, with this weather at present I’m not sure there will be any play in the Ryder Cup this morning, in case anyone is interested.

Drac

I was doing 40 on the motorway a little while back as I couldn’t see! It’s horrendous here. I’m not a fair weather rider but tonights weather has been the worst I’ve seen in a long while

My God man how are you still alive? This country never sees heavy rain.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

It’s bucketting here, has been for a while. Glad I don’t have to go out today! And living in the roof means its really quite loud, can’t see what the road looks like as I have a skylight but I expect the puddles to be big. Good thing its a sunday ‘cus it doesn’t take much rain to make mini floods on campus and cause chaos!

I’m more worried about the fact we’ve ran out of milk and I don’t want to get wet!

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Autumn is definately here! Dry trails seem a dim distant memory 🙁

Time to get wintered up to ride – slip slide here we come! 🙂

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Couldn’t ride yesterday today I doubt I could swim in it but it would be a close run thing! not happy.

epicyclo

It’s global warming…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What is going on with this weather?!’ is closed to new replies.