• This topic has 126 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pyro.
Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • What is a 'genuine bloke'?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

So you knew the answer all along?

Patience. Integrity and a penchant for blow drying ones balls.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, I don’t really need this forum at all.

I just do it for you guys…

Look out for future episodes such as ‘what is this rash?’ and ‘how to do the robot dance’.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

i wouldn’t be happy with a car that refuses to start for several days a month

Hmmm, plenty of cars that leak oil once a month are still perfectly startable! You (or your car) need to get out more! 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

i wouldn’t be happy with a car that refuses to start for several days a month

I used to consider myself lucky as the local mechanic was always on hand to take care of things while I was at work or away for a couple of days. Such a nice and polite young man too.

Solo
    Free Member

I am more concerned that you do not seem to be able to keep up with a simple conversation regarding ball drying

Not at all. I was just refusing to stoop to that level.
    However, if you must really know.
    I have never used forced air to dry that region and don’t think I will.
    Thanks.
    😉

I do not like the sound of the changing village thing.
    I’m going to run away and live in a bubble until they stop the world so I can get off.

I blame the cuts.

Yeah, I don’t really need this forum at all
    Does that particular door swing both ways ?…..
    😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Not at all. I was just refusing to stoop to that level.

If you had read the thread properly, you would have seen that the Dysons are at the correct height. No stooping required.

Pyro

It’s even better when you’ve got a hairdryer on a lead, no stooping necessary. I dry my beard that way.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘What is a 'genuine bloke'?’ is closed to new replies.