• This topic has 126 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pyro.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 127 total)
  • What is a 'genuine bloke'?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

From another thread, heard it said before… but what does it mean?

philconsequence
    Free Member

no vagina, normally born without one.

emsz
    Free Member

One that doesn’t check out your tits *quite* so obviously?

oldgit
    Free Member

In my trade it’s someone who will pay you, but it might take years.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Same as a sound ****? Someone reliable.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    One that doesn’t check out your tits *quite* so obviously?

Hard to do sometimes. I was at a conference the other day, and the name tags they had printed were in a rather small font. Said name tags were positioned upon the chests of all delegates, ladies and gentlement. When approaching a chap, it was relatively easy to just peer at the name tag. When approaching a lady, it was rather more difficult. Especially when the aforementioned tag had been (possibly strategically) placed immediately adjacent to a magnificent cleavage.

binners

You’re looking for the definition of a genuine bloke. Can we just put a link to Hora’s latest ramblings, with a note saying ‘the polar opposite of this’

😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

“honest”

???

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Anyways, we are hard-wired to stare at cleavage, it isn’t our fault. Blame god.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Can we just put a link to Hora’s latest ramblings, with a note saying ‘the polar opposite of this’

LOL! 🙂

Hora’s genuine.

Well, you couldn’t fake that could you?? 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Interesting emsz… I was at carnival the other day and a particularly stunning lady walked by… the lads I were with almost in chorus said what an amazing ‘rack’ she had… the smile I got suggested I was the only person that had looked her in the eye all day.

Gutted I didn’t perv at her chest though.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i think the main factors here are:

“genuine” – well that’s down to the person’s definition of genuine, completely individual depending on what they desire or view as a typical man. different cultures will mean different ideas of manly.

“bloke” – bloke, to me anyway, implies a pub dwelling, football loving, bottom pinching, stereotype. if it was “genuine gentleman” for example i’d be assuming the desire for a door-holding, moustache adorned, suit wearing fellow of the finest heritage.

however, you sir, are a beast.

emsz
    Free Member

Look, I know you can’t help it. LOL

It’s just “hello, up here” Y’know?

Honestly, I’m the last girl to know, but my daily contact Chris, I’d call genuine, he’s a blokes bloke, football, drinking, playstation, all that, but at the same time he can cook, will clean, phones his mum, and doesn’t stare at me and GF if we wander about in tee shirts and knickers. Decent, y’know?

binners

So…. a genuine question about the qualities of the male species has immediately descended into an enthusiastic discussion about tits

Yeti – you have your answer! 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sorry Binners I’m thinking about emsz’s last post.

oldgit
    Free Member

I once apologised for staring at a womans clevage.
    It was impressive, but she took it very well. I actually put my hand up and said I hadn’t taken in what she had said because I’d been distracted.
    We got on very well after that.

Woody
    Free Member

Nothing to be ashamed of. I frequently catch women glancing at/checking out ‘the packet’.

Just human nature innit 😉

EDIT: Mind you, there is a fair difference between a natural looksee and out and out letching

Jamie
    Free Member

Relevant.

binners

sorry Yeti… what were you saying?

Solo
    Free Member

no vagina, normally born without one.

LMAO at that. Excellent reply. 😉

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…doesn’t stare at me and GF if we wander about in tee shirts and knickers. Decent, y’know?

So ‘genuine bloke’ = gay?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ummm.. back to the OP.. I always thought it was more of a Ronseal sort of thing… not a horrible tan… but does exactly what it says on the tin?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

OK, forget the ‘bloke’ tag, that just depends on who’s talking.

But ‘Genuine’ = honest, reliable, dependable, WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get)

I think anyone that knows me would agree I’m 100% genuine. If I say something, you can bet it’s true. If I say I’ll do something, you can bank on it. I’m very outspoken, so no wondering what I think behind your back, I’ll tell you to your face.

Oh, and I can’t abide football and don’t go to the pub regularly.

Solo
    Free Member

Honestly, I’m the last girl to know, but my daily contact Chris, I’d call genuine, he’s a blokes bloke, football, drinking, playstation, all that, but at the same time he can cook, will clean, phones his mum, and doesn’t stare at me and GF if we wander about in tee shirts and knickers. Decent, y’know?

Some interesting stuff there. I’d agree with a lot of that, cept I don’t do football, nor playstation and have no family.

But ime, a bloke who likes going to the pub, cycling, holds down a job. Can cook, etc, etc.
    Is labelled by a lot of women as boring, no ?.

So, are genuine blokes a desired end result, but not what women think they want when things get started ??.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ummm.. back to the OP.. I always thought it was more of a Ronseal sort of thing… not a horrible tan… but does exactly what it says on the tin?

So shallow and a bit dim then?

yossarian
    Free Member

Genuine bloke = honest, a bit thick, has manners, pervs discreetly, refers to periods as ‘women’s problems’.

Houns

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4LO7AYZ4l0[/video]

Solo
    Free Member

So shallow and a bit dim then?

Jamie.
    Are you single ?.
    You seem to jump in on these threads and I was just wondering.
    AFAIK TSY was single until recently, I think…

And we all know SuperTramp is in the market for meeting women, etc.

Matt24k
    Free Member

I’d agree with the above but not necessarily the thick bit.

Jamie
    Free Member

You seem to jump in on these threads and I was just wondering.

I do?

Solo
    Free Member

I do?

Ok, you don’t, its my warped mind playing tricks on me.
    Sorry.

Oh, and I’ll take that as a YES.
    😐

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Right, who’s up for a fight then?

Jamie… why shallow and a bit dim?

donsimon
    Free Member

A genuine bloke does actually read gentlmen’s topshelf magazines for the articles. Sometimes they can be interesting.

Solo
    Free Member

Right, who’s up for a fight then

We all know you’re way too soft for all that nonsense.

Put the bombers on the floor, step back and place your hands on your head.

NOW !.

emsz
    Free Member

don simon, really? I thought they were all tits and fannies? 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh, and I’ll take that as a YES.

Wasn’t dodging the question, as I am single, just wondering how I gave the impression I was always on these types of threads?*

*What exactly is this type of thread?

Jamie… why shallow and a bit dim?

Might just be me, probably is, but if someone appears to ‘do what it says on the tin’ it suggests no depth, i.e shallow, and no depth, a bit dim. Probably way of the mark though.

donsimon
    Free Member

Young Lady! You should be ashamed of yourself…
    But yes, I do believe that you can find ladies that we could call extrovert…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*What exactly is this type of thread?

Just another one of my BS musings… and I for one like the fact that you turn up on them.

I see what your saying about my Ronseal solution… but the description on the tin might say ‘deep and philosophical’…

I more meant that it’s a bloke that doesn’t lie, cheat… fill a woman full of false hope and promises, etc.

Jamie
    Free Member

I see what your saying about my Ronseal solution… but the description on the tin might say ‘deep and philosophical’…

Like I said, it was just me pulling the trigger to soon on my usual misanthropic bullshit,

jon1973
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘What is a 'genuine bloke'?’ is closed to new replies.