Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What infants winter clothing / Buffalo kids clothing sizing question.
  • Markie
    Free Member

So. We’re looking to buy some winter clothing for getting out and about with a 16 month old (well, we’re already out and about but it’s getting colder!).

Does anyone have any recommendations? I’ve been looking at Buffalo Kids clothing – I’m assuming the sizing given is the maximum height the child can be to fit the clothing?

Thanks!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Bush Baby do really good kit for little ones. We had an all in one fleece lined outfit that was superb. Also got a waterproof jacket that’s very good and still used daily (he’s now just over 2)

http://www.bush-baby.com/clothing.html

One thing that’s hard to find is decent footwear! Managed to get some fur lined boots for ours and ski socks but it was hard to find.

Size wise – try on if possible. Sizes often seem a bit random.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/little-lumberjack-set-p163284

Excellent kit with a really high cut bib.

Futureboy77

We’ve got Jojo Maman Bebe polar fleece suits and waterproof for our two and they seem to do the job.

I like the look of the Buffalo stuff though…

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

We’ve got Spotty Otter stuff for our daughters who are 8mnths 2.5yrs and 4.5yrs. The down suits are great when its so cold the snow isn’t melting. We’ve had lows of -10c. When it gets slushy the fleece lined waterproofs keep ’em dry.

deep_river
    Free Member

Try littletrekkers.co.uk

Great stuff.

Markie
    Free Member

Wow – so much great outdoor gear for kids (my wife thinks the spotty otter chillibug is the cutest, fwiw!)!

Gonna sit down now and work out what we’ll actually be doing with our daughter and what gear will therefore best suit, we had no idea there was such a range.

Thanks all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What infants winter clothing / Buffalo kids clothing sizing question.’ is closed to new replies.