Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What helps a testers cough?
  • dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

So i was crit racing last night, and in true crit race style, i have a testers cough* and my lungs still hurt this morning (not helped by riding to work in the damp!). My usual remedy of a hot drink with chopped ginger, lemon and lots of honey isn’t working/helping. Anything else I can try?

*this is what you get for racing for 22mins in zone 5b/c! 😈

ourmaninthenorth

Not breathing hard for a day or so afterwards. Shouldn’t have ridden that bike this morning (even if it was a recovery ride – do that on the turbo!)

hels
    Free Member

Hi Claire – hope you enjoyed the race !

Meant to say last night, it was interesting watching the womens race, the ladies (who made the cut) and were off the back of the main bunch all stayed about the same distance apart for the whole race, until right near the end when the front group started fighting it out.

In other words they were doing pretty much the same speed as the bunch, and mostly on their own, so working harder.

Just showed how key it was to get on the right wheel at the start, but I guess that is experience.

We need a womens crit race series up here in Scotland build up some critical mass !!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What helps a testers cough?’ is closed to new replies.