Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • What have you done with the bike today?
  • OrangeLad
    Free Member

I’ve managed to press in some new bearings into the bottom bracket to get 30 mins of peace and quiet from the family and a break from the rubbish TV.

househusband

Took the wheels off and put them and the frame in the back of the car ready for a ride tomorrow morning..! A road ride with healthier (I’ve had a viral infection) buddies so it’ll hurt…

wiggles
    Free Member

Briefly looked at it whilst getting presents that were stored next to it…

cooie

Cleaned orange chain in dishwashef 😈

jamiep
    Free Member

Went from a road ride which turned into a CX ride with some wrong tyre fun. Happy days

matther01
    Free Member

Agonised not being out on it. Bloody Christmas…bah humbug

I_Ache
    Free Member

I dreamt about mine, I haven’t ridden for nearly 10 weeks and most likely won’t be able to for at least another 3 or 4. Very unfit and fed up at the moment.

bikeneil
    Free Member

What have you done with the bike today?

Nothing. It’s Christmas Day which is family time. And, I’m not obsessed with bikes, I just enjoy riding them…

rich-c
    Free Member

Rode the road bike 105 miles on lovely quiet roads out again in the morning 🙂

rich-c
    Free Member

Deliberately ignoring the post above my previous!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Moved it from there———> to there ———>
    So we could sit at the dining room table..

loddrik
    Free Member

Walked past it maybe 15 times

toofarwest

Rode it round the local trail centre, most of the black route with a full loop of the red route thrown in.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Walked past them to get more beer.

If you’re biking today instead if spending time with family. It’s time for a new family.

Saccades
    Free Member

Moved it out of the way to get the homebrew beer out.

Moved it out of the way again to put the cardboard/wrapping paper in the shed.

Had a fond look for a minute as I’m out on it tomorrow before I pop to the pub in the hope that it’ll be showing the Utd game.

kristoff
    Free Member

Looked at it longingly through the window. Looking forward to Saturday when I go for a ride. 🙂

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Wheeled my wee boy round the house on his first bike, not even thought about my own!

jdf77
    Free Member

Tripped over the road bike getting out of bed. Gazed longingly at the full sus whilst eating lunch with the family in dining room . Out tomorrow though, gotta get a shed

woodster

Fitted my new Hope dropper clamp which was a present from my Mum. Although I ordered it and she simply reimbursed me and complained about the cost of a small piece of metal. I’m pleased with it though.

timberjack
    Free Member

gave it a loving glance as i got logs from the shed, it will be out at hamsterley on tuesday and the hardtail will be out on Saturday

bruneep

fitted new reverb for tomorrows ride.

takisawa2

It’s Christmas day.
    Kids & family come first, always will.
    Thinking an early lap of Cannock in the morning.

tymbian
    Free Member

Washed it and fitted some new grips..

dudeofdoom

Took it and dogs for their favourite ride…….they’re not really into material things….

They really love me riding a bike with them more than anything else so thought I’d treat them before buggering off to mates for Chrissy meal .

mindmap3
    Free Member

Nowt.

But am going on the turbo tomorrow morning. I rode yesterday afternoon so didn’t want ask for a pass tomorrow morning to ride especially as I’m riding New Years eve and a few days in between.

I need to get my arse into gear ready for next summer…since jnr arrived I’ve been fat and lazy. I feel a few months of turbo misery coming up for me plus some running again.

benji
    Free Member

Rode 70 miles on mine, and enjoyed the quiet roads, and the sights of wildlife, whilst thinking I was fortunate to be alive and well with no family tragedies to deal with unlike some people less fortunate.

myopic
    Free Member

Delivered Christmas presents to my kids. All downhill from there – but not downhill in the fun sense

myopic
    Free Member

Well not all downhill. There were some flat bits in between 😉

mtbel
    Free Member

“Bike”Neil said[quote]Nothing. It’s Christmas Day which is family time. And, I’m not obsessed with bikes, I just enjoy riding them…[/quote]Ridden one, It’s Christmas Day which is about family time. And, My youngest is obsessed with bikes, and enjoyed riding her brand new one…

Funny that you’re posting on a bicycle forum during your ever so important “family time” 😉

Merry Christmas! ;D

sadmadalan

Out for a family ride, wife, two sons (aged 23 and 21) and my brother. Best of all worlds, time with family and time to ride. Even better is my wife’s confidence is returning after breaking her shoulder skiing a year ago and she asked to do more.

Kuco

Quick road ride early this morning.

s1m0n
    Free Member

Wished them all a merry Christmas and then carried on spending time with family and building Lego with kids with beer in hand. Great day.

devs
    Free Member

Took mine for a blast around some frosty woods with ma pooch.

Jeffus
    Free Member

Fitted new DU bushes to my shock today as it was snowing a blizzard, then fitted my old Reverb to my latest build , only to find needs a bleed and some pressure. Stuck another bottle of stans in my rear tyre as its leaking some where. then the wife came home so I cooked tea and stuff………just getting over man flu so probably better Ive not ridden yet. 😀

transporter13
    Free Member

Took the kids for a bike ride and ended up at the park. Now just getting ready for a night ridenin the snow with some mates.

adsh
    Free Member

Took to my bed with man flu. Was initialy pissed at training loss – now worried I won’t recover for the 4th.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Christmas Day and yesterday did a few miles up to the Ridgway and pootled around. This morning cleaned the bike and I’m off now for another 15 – 20 off road before the rain/sleet comes through. No snow here just a lot of sog.

DrP

3 miles yesterday, 4 today…
    Though… It was with my last on his new geared isla bike, and it was two of my best riders of the year 🙂

DrP

olly2097
    Free Member

Left the bike in the boot cause stiniog was cancelled 🙁

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘What have you done with the bike today?’ is closed to new replies.