Can be anything - bike or non-bike.
The coolest stuff I've picked up in the last year or so has to be:
- Tacx Flow 2200 turbo + PC TTS upgrade - Superbly well constructed plus excellent software for creating/tracking routes and stats etc.
- Shimano XC50N shoes - Really comfy and suitably waterproof for all but serious downpours.
- Meindl Burma walking boots - Cracking pair of boots that turn you into a Transformer.
- Paramo Aspira jacket - Awesome piece of kit for walking/running/biking in all but that absolute worst of conditions.
- Kindle Paperwhite - Didn't think I'd get on with it but TBH it's brilliant. Always thought the page turning e-ink flicker was a turn-off but it's actually not an issue.
- Spesh Hotwalk for SM jnr - Super little balance bike and really well made.
- Lenovo Ideapad Y580 - Seriously rapid laptop that handles everything thrown at it = well impressed.
Can't think of anything else right now.
What's on your list of cool stuff?