Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • What have I done to annoy him???!!!
  • Pook

My little boy weed in my slippers last night. Is he going to own me with bombers later?

thegreatape
    Free Member

I dunno, but best put a bucket in the fireplace and hide your ladder just to be safe.

monkeychild
    Free Member

😆 I have nothing useful to add, that is damn funny.

matt_outandabout

Hide your good shoes…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Maybe he’s found out you lied about santa and is all set to ambush you as you fill the stocking tomorrow night

devash
    Free Member

Inform him that he should have waited until after Santa had been before doing that.

yunki
    Free Member

It’s territorial

unovolo
    Free Member

Maybe he was aiming for a Yuletide log but could only manage a Christmas P!ss .

grahamt1980

A mate’s son had a shit in one off his riding shoes.
    I nearly pissed myself laughing when he told me

duncancallum

My dog crimped a length off in my shoe as a dirty protest that I went to bed early….

kimbers

At the beach in north wales somewhere with my 3 yr old son who we were potty training

Left his nappy off, kept asking if he needed the loo

Next thing u know he dissapears in the back of the car

I find him squatting down in the passenger foot well, “are you having a poo?!”

He looks up and says ” its not on the floor”

He’d coiled one out neatly into my trainer

I was wearing my 510s for the rest of the holiday

ElShalimo

Kimbers – you should be proud that he can exhibit such a talent for spatial awareness at that tender age
    He’s got a bright if smelly future !

sofatester
    Free Member

Just when i was giving up all hope with the forum this thread miraculously appeared.

Perhaps there is a god after all!

ElShalimo

Yes but he has wet shoes

funkrodent

Slightly OT, but reminded me of this..

Years ago mate of mine got very drunk when staying at the new girlfriend’s parents’ house for the first time. Couldn’t remember going to bed. In the morning she was up before him and when he woke up told him to leave and that he could walk to the train station on his own.

Eventually transpired that her mum was woken in the night by a noise and turned the bedside light on; to be presented with the sight of him, stark bollock naked, in her bedroom peeing against the wall.

Suffice to say that that was the end of what could have been a beautiful relationship.

Another time I was with him in Soho when he decided to have a wazz against the bar in a crowded club…

He’s now a successful lawyer. Kinda fits I guess 😉

slowoldman

Well i’ve known adults pee in inappropriate places.

Russell96

I was out with a mate for my birthday drinks and we got more than normal hammered, the next day he couldn’t suss out why his brother was not speaking to him. Eventually the story came out, he got into the bedroom they shared and whilst his brother was in bed bed peed all over his feet, luckily for his brother that day while we were out his brother had re-arranged their bedroom so that the brother would sleep in the opposite direction.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

My son pissed in the bath while my wife was in it. Just went up, got his winky out and peed in it.

Classy.

wallop

A friend of ours pissed on his mum when he was home from uni for the weekend.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘What have I done to annoy him???!!!’ is closed to new replies.