Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • What has your partner blamed you for that was totally their fault?
  • BoardinBob

Not technically her fault, but she refuses to accept my story.

Our house gets crazy hot in summer. We get the sun streaming in through the front window all day long, and on hot days the house is like a sauna. A couple of years ago on a roasting hot day, I was in the living room when I heard an almighty bang. My first thought was the dog had broken something but he was lying sleeping. I started checking the house and eventually opened the bathroom door and discovered the shower screen had completely shattered and there was glass everywhere. Nothing had hit it, the door had been closed and no one was in the house apart from me.

The only cause I can think of was the heat. I initially thought it was causing the walls to move, but having googled it, it appears shower screens can spontaneously shatter and heat can be a contributing factor.

Regardless, she refuses to believe this, blames me and thinks I hit it with something.

seadog101

Frequently accused of not telling or informing Mrs Seadog of x,y, or z. When she has simply ignored or forgotten important stuff.

xcgb
    Free Member

Regardless, she refuses to believe this, blames me and thinks I hit it with something.

Not sure I believe you either! 🙂

BoardinBob
    molgrips
    Free Member

You have trust issues there I reckon!

xcgb
    Free Member

Bob – Ahh fairdos mate!

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve not done anything to be blamed for yet, but I wasn’t the one who cooked a meal that included fried onions and baked beans…..there will be consequences later 😳

chojin
    Free Member

Am I the only one with an extremely sensible significant other?!
    I get none of these issues of which you speak.

derekfish
    Free Member

I have also had the dream issues.

I get blamed when the mud on my shoes transfers itself to her recently cleaned floor, even though I point out I walk there and will likely do so again so why clean it in the first place.

Everything the big dog does is my fault, little bastard dog gets away with murder, knows this so winks at us both just as he does it again, then slinks off to let the big dog blame transfer to me.

The car crashed itself into a supermarket pole thing and had I bought something more sensible with a bit better all round vision it would not have happened.

It was my fault someone spiked my birthday drink, so I had to receive a black eye and be kicked out of bed crawl to a vacant daughters bedroom and throw up, that was also my fault, the shit they pull..

enduroforever
    Free Member

Only thing I ever get a shafting for is leaving socks lying around the house. Socks in every room and I apparently leave them there. Our dog has a thing about taking my socks everywhere but she still thinks it’s me.

timidwheeler

For what it’s worth…

The only time I have ever blamed Mr TW for something that happened in sleep, he had elbowed me in the face making my nose bleed.

He ‘claimed’ that Darth Vader had been chasing him round his office; but I know he was thrashing round with Angelina Jolie.

What a bastard!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What has your partner blamed you for that was totally their fault?’ is closed to new replies.