• This topic has 53 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by juan.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • What hardtail to replace a borked handjob?
  • juan
    Free Member

well I am not sure the new one is as good as the old one to be honest.
    I’d love to talk to someone who has own both

DezB
    Free Member

Rob’s got a new one and I’ve got an old. You could try them back-to-back. Where in France shall we meet up? 🙂

juan
    Free Member

Well right down the cote d’azur indeed 😉

Spaceman
    Free Member

I too broke a Handjob, a 2006 vintage one.

I replaced it with a Prince Albert, all components were swapped straight over, no other changes and I found the PA to be a far more inspiring and enjoyable ride, far easier to push hard on, not as twitchy.

I was gutted when I broke the Handjob but I soon forgot about it when I rode the PA, half the price as well.

juan
    Free Member

Cheers spaceman, but lloks like that it’s either going to be a kona, a commencal a sobre or a handjob. No-one else seems to be imported in France 🙁

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I’m sure Mike @Dialled would post to France Juan….. Drop him an email. After all, he’s one of the goodguys™ and I’m sure he’d help out…

🙂

juan
    Free Member

Well I know but I don’t know how the LBS will deal with it (and no I won’t buy a frame outside my LBS 😉 )

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Get your LBS to deal with Mike??

Can you LBS get custom frames? get one made to be like your old one or tell em to fix it!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Well get them to buy it from Mike for you… Transfer all the kit over, and everyone’s a winner…. 😆

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ooo… It’s a double post.. 😳

ojom
    Free Member

Juan, we ship to France. We do dialled, Genesis, Cotic, Sanderson, and have supplied Cove in the past also.

Just if it helps likes.

juan
    Free Member

Cheers mark.

jp-t853

Juan

I don’t know if you got sorted but I will be selling a 17.5″ 2005 Cove Handjob just like your old one. I can check postage to France if you are interested

juan
    Free Member

Hi IP, thanks for the offer, but I am going to buy a French Ht 😉
    A SOBRE, not sure if it’s going to be a multi or a spam, but the mutli seems to be at the moment my best choice due to the nice green colour 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘What hardtail to replace a borked handjob?’ is closed to new replies.