Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What happens now?
  • jcromton
    Free Member

Hi,

Just a quick question about rights and stuff. I bought some cranks from my LBS and upon fitting had issues which meant they had to be sent back to manufacturer. I did this because I phoned them to tell them about this and they told me just to post them straight to them. Long story short, the manufacturer still has the cranks and are no longer returning calls or emails. All I want now is my money back so I can get some cranks that will work on my bike. Where do I stand with this? I've contacted the manufacturer to tell them this, but still have had no reply. It's been over 6 weeks now and I don't have cranks to use.

What now?

tails
    Free Member

Not bike shops fault you sent them direct keep contacting the manufacturer, or perhaps tell your LBS and get them to call they might get a better response.

MrNutt
    Free Member

have you tried calling the manuacturer on a weekday, which distie do they use? did you fit them with a stone tool?

jcromton
    Free Member

Good call on the LBS, I'll speak to them.

MrNutt – you've got a point, calling during office hours would probably be more fruitful, thanks. It's just done direct from the manufacturer.

Didn't use a stone tool, I'm not Luke and they aren't Superstar cranks.

Am I entitled to money back I guess is the question I'm asking?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Get LBS on the case, they have your money and your contract is with them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What happens now?’ is closed to new replies.