Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • what happened to the condom thread
  • tails
    Free Member

did someone post something filthy? anyway cg good pedal choice although i'm thinking of leaving the straitline fold.

cinnamon_girl

Yep, I wondered too!

So … what ones are you looking at then?

flatfish
    Free Member

probably some anally retentive prude (or god squad) complained about a thread that stopped major viruses being spread.
    heaven help us, were all going to hell.

tails
    Free Member

either the canfield, acros or point one racing gonna do my research and hopefully get a job to fund them, probably no better but i have the bug to change. what colour did you buy?

Pieface

How come the condom thread (which I didn't get round to reading) is deleted but numerous Troughtlight threads (which are verging on advertising?) are allowed?

tails
    Free Member

I assume someone posted rudeness as nobody can be offend by the use of condoms, if you are 😳

joe1983
    Free Member

Sometimes on this forum it feels like being back at school – can't we just get lines instead mr mod?

cinnamon_girl

I remember you mentioned Canfield. Did the Straitlines get scruffy pretty quickly?

I've gone for Ti grey, guess why?

tails
    Free Member

no most straitlines are anodized so I think harder to scratch (don't hold me to this) mine still look good after 6 months. I'm being sold on these super thin platforms, won't turn me into sam hill but keep me happy for a few months. ti grey = ti bike or do you own the green IF?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Pieface, I'm assuming that's because Trout is doing something of tangible benefit for the community, whereas random cock comments are not constructive?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

random cock comments are not constructive?

You could construct a six lane highway over the English channel with my cock.

aracer
    Free Member

If anybody really wants to see the first page, I've still got it open and can save it 😉

Troutie is also now apparently paying for an ad, which presumably lets him get away with most things (given he was an active user on here well before he started getting anything like commercial, and has also helped lots of people out with home-builds, so it's not like he's only on here to push his lights).

tails
    Free Member

oi no mud slinging please don't want this thread stopped.

cinnamon_girl

Well, my DMR's look as though I have been crashing into rocks, which I obviously am unable to do!

No, foxychick has the gorgeous green Indy Fab. I have a MLC Ti 😳

dobo
    Free Member

how odd, CFH comment was a tad off topic but thought the thread was ok…

v12's FTW

tails
    Free Member

CFH comment was a tad off topic

what did he post, if its printable.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

My cock, girls, "wah wah",(pedals), joke.

aleigh
    Free Member

i went off line after my final comment………don't know why it was pulled as i've seen far worse things written along with inappropriate photos!

obviously someone complained again 🙄 perhaps they have a fear of lidl condoms?

cfh asked something to do with the end result so to speak. i won't say any more than that for fear of being banned!

LoulaBella
    Free Member

yep I just logged on and was miffed at the condom thread vanishing, it really made me chuckle last night and my husband kept looking at me in that annoyed 'stop laughing at stuff I cant see' way. Aleigh perhaps it was the Hello Kitty condoms that tipped it over the edge? Or us doling out much needed female advice! 🙂

LoulaBella
    Free Member

BTW it didnt offend me and Im a Sunday school teacher (seriously).

aleigh
    Free Member

I think the men couldn't handle it LB………yet it was a man that started the thread! 😆

Stoner
    Free Member

Im a Sunday school teacher (seriously).

an indoctrinator!

Get them while they dont understand eh? Good business plan.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

complain that they should put it back. I mean if one poster put something dodgy up, was it you aleigh? 🙂 can't they just obliterate that post and keep the thread going?

LoulaBella
    Free Member

an indoctrinator!

Get them while they dont understand eh? Good business plan.

I help run a sunday school for severly handicapped and disabled children so that the parents are free to go to the service. I see it as a much needed support service rather than indoctrination. I myself was baptised 2 years ago and and belive it is a a persons choice as an adult what faith they follow and I dont support infant baptism as it takes the choice away. Plus having full submersive baptism was soooo much fun, swimmming pools in church? so much more fun eh?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

tails – Member

CFH comment was a tad off topic

what did he post, if its printable.

I merely asked, in a very sheepish way, if any of the ladies of STW enjoyed a high protein diet.

Please accept my apologies if I caused any offence with what I thought was a suitably flippant question given the thread!

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Its a pretty standard question blokes ask to be honest. Maybe not on a first date though, well depends on the date I suppose…

aleigh
    Free Member

high protein diet 😆

is that what you call it these days?!

Stoner
    Free Member

I help run a sunday school for severly handicapped and disabled children so that the parents are free to go to the service.

but I bet it's not set up as "respite care" with no religious syllabus is it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Aleigh, I was trying to be as polite as possible tonight….!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Come again?

IGMC……

aleigh
    Free Member

LOL! 😆

LoulaBella
    Free Member

but I bet it's not set up as "respite care" with no religious syllabus is it?

jeez I'm not really up for a debate, but the parents who's kids go there know its a Christian thing, my son goes to it. He cant read, write, talk, sign, watch t.v, look at pictures. Im happy for him to get from it what he wants, whether thats using the sensory toys, playing with bubbles, being hugged, sung too. We have no 'syllabus', the syllabus is love and care, no ulterior motives. Thats it really, you should drop by some time it might change your mind. x

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Plus this is so off topic, condoms and now special needs Sunday school, only on STW hey!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Still feeling smug stoner?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Aleigh – just spotted your Lidl condom piece! OMG!

PoundSTRETCHER all the way here………..

Pieface

My comment was that the rules of moderation aren't exactly transparent. ANd if a thread gets pulled everyone talks about it so whats the point, unless there's a legal concern.

WHat happens if more people request the thread is re-instated than those who objected in the first place? That would be almost like a democracy

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jeez I'm not really up for a debate

Ridiculing other people's religious beliefs is one of Stoner's favourite hobbies LoulaBella.
    Although to be fair to the guy, I think he only usually does it on a Sunday.

"drop by some time it might change your mind"

No such possibility. I think Stoner is more likely to stand as a candidate for the Revolutionary Workers Party,
    than change his views on religion.

Mind you, he's going to burn in hell ………….. so that'll learn him 8)

DavidB
    Free Member

Loulabella, ignore them. I'm an atheist, my daughter goes to chapel, she loves it and I would never stop her, doesn't do it for me, but as you say, makes her smile so who am I to rain on the parade.

tankslapper
    Free Member

My views on condoms are the same as the PSNI – Don't like them going in and out of Catholic areas in West Belfast………..

trout
    Free Member

I never read the thread too so dont know what all the fuss is about .

Pieface in the past I have put up a few pics of stuff I have done
    with the odd old light posted in the classifieds to make way for a new project .
    the last thread was the same at the start just showing what I was making then it turned into a runaway train hense the thread got locked but it got sorted with the mods to everyones satisfaction And yes I agree it went to the line and then fell over it 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘what happened to the condom thread’ is closed to new replies.