Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What happened to the bloke who ate a shepherd’s pie?
  • edward2000
    Free Member

The shepherd punched him

Jamie
    Free Member

Someone’s been at the crackers early.

ninfan
    Free Member

Did he make a formal complaint to Trading Standards over being served a “pie” that contained no pastry whatsoever, leading to a multimillion pound fine for the restaurant chain responsible, closure of thirty seven branches and the loss of over five hundred jobs just before Christmas, subsequently leading to one young couple being made homeless, and having to sleep in a stable?

bob_summers

Someone’s been at the crackers early.

FTFY

ji
    Free Member

Did he make a formal complaint to Trading Standards over being served a “pie” that contained no pastry whatsoever, leading to a multimillion pound fine for the restaurant chain responsible, closure of thirty seven branches and the loss of over five hundred jobs just before Christmas, subsequently leading to one young couple being made homeless, and having to sleep in a stable?

To be honest I’m not sure the last Shepherds Pie I had contained real shepherd either…

RustySpanner

A good point ninfan, but Shepherd’s pies are exempt under EU law, if the shepherd works more than 48 hours per week.
    See also Fish Pie, Angel Delite, Baby Lotion, Clam Pasty etc…

RobHilton
    Free Member

Clam Pasty

😯

From the Viz cookbook??

aracer
    Free Member

Well thank goodness we’re getting rid of that bureaucratic nightmare. Are cottage pies similarly exempt (is 48 hours a week of cottaging required)?

giantalkali
    Free Member

I’m never eating a fairy cake again

igm

Well thank goodness we’re getting rid of that bureaucratic nightmare.

That’s no way to refer to a fellow STWer.

And if you are going to bump him off, don’t tell everyone.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Anyone fancy a chocolate Brownie?

maccruiskeen

The shepherd punched him

No pastry in a fist pie either.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What happened to the bloke who ate a shepherd’s pie?’ is closed to new replies.