Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What good camera phone?
  • glasgowdan
    Free Member

The last proper thread about this I can see was nearly a year ago, so I’m putting it out there again. I’m fed up of the awful camera on my moto G4 and want to be able to get some excellent pictures of the kids for future. My last phone was a Xperia Z3 which had a great camera, but the phone was crap, broke easily, poor support. Before that I had a Samsung S3 which also had a decent camera.

Budget – under £300 and I’d consider nearly new/warrantied used phones.

Looking at this as the camera being the most important thing. Good in low light, good with moving subjects etc etc, nice sharp hi res pictures.

monde
    Free Member

Have got a Huawei p9 and the camera is brilliant for the price. Just had the new update from Android as well which has made the phone even better.

hambl90
    Free Member

I think the Samsung s6 I have takes very good pics.

lapierrelady

Second for Samsung. I’m on an S6 now and it really is up there with SLR quality shots. It’s particularly good at making blue sky days look ridulously amazing!

jekkyl

good question:
    http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/mobile-phone/best-phone-camera-2017-3612824/#Verdict

there is links to previous years reviews for ideas on used phones in your bracket. Seems that the samsung does get consistently good reviews.

cynic-al
    Free Member

gsmarena.com

chestrockwell

My s6 takes good pictures but i don’t like the phone. Really rated my previous lumia and the camera was ace.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What good camera phone?’ is closed to new replies.