Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What goggles?
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

Need some new goggles and leaning towards Oakleys – max £40 budget. To match this helmet please!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Got the basic fox ones from pearce cycles. Probably get goggles tear offs and lenses for the 40

kimbers

fox main?

rocketman
    Free Member

Can’t really go wrong with MX Pros imo. Also have some Spy Optics they are a bit more moto but they are wider and not as high as the MX Pros.

Obv you will need some iridium lenses for the weekend

woody2000

I got some No Fear ones to go with my THE 0.5 helmet

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member
    MRanger156
    Free Member

Happy with a clear lens. The fox ones look pretty good.

Northwind

I spent a while shoppong around but tbh with Oakley Crowbars at £35, and O-frames at £30, I stopped looking at anything else. Easiest to get spares for too.

peterfile
    Free Member

I’ve got Crobars and they do the job well (I’ve got a couple of older Oakleys for snowboarding, so it’s refreshing not to have to pay £100 for a pair of goggles).

MRanger156
    Free Member

Where do you get crowbars for £35?

woody2000
    Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member
    randomjeremy
    Free Member

Oakley O-frames always do the job for me. Well I say that, since I tried riding with decent glasses instead of goggles, I don’t think I’ll be going back. Does anyone else struggle with goggles and their perceived field of vision? I feel claustrophobic when wearing goggles now.

rocketman
    Free Member

Does anyone else struggle with goggles and their perceived field of vision

I definitely prefer goggles.

One of the keys to going fast is to reduce the sensations of going fast and for me at least, the serenity of a full face and snug fitting goggles does the trick

tonyd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What goggles?’ is closed to new replies.