Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • what goes best with a crossmark and high roller?
  • c9tln
    Free Member

i’ve got one of each spare and was wondering what fast rolling tire would pair up nicely with them? thanks.

snaps
    Free Member

In the dry last summer I found a 2.1 Crossmark on the front & 2.0 TT Larsen on the rear really good.
    When the going got a bit wet, I swapped to 2.35 Hi roller front & 2.1 Ignitor rear & I’m still pleased with the way they hook up – cleaned a couple of tricky climbs that I’d not managed before in the Quantocks last week 😆

Northwind

Ardent maybe? What sort of purpose? What size of Highroller? The skinny ones are really a totally different tyre to the fatter ones.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ardent on the front.
    Crossmark on the rear.

Seems spot on IMHO for my HT & SS..

vrapan
    Free Member

X-king? Speed king? Ignitors are nice but a bit slow.

loddrik
    Free Member

custard creams

yunki
    Free Member

chips and beetroot..

EDIT: sorry.. I only read the title..

goodgrief
    Free Member

ardent front, crossmark rear

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

High Roller 2.35 front and 2.25(?)Aspen on the rear for the last nine months. Aspen is fast and grips well in most situations especially for a low profile tyre but I’m happy with a bit of slide at the back.

c9tln
    Free Member

cheers for that,it’s a 2.1 high roller which is pretty skinny,where as the cross mark’s a 2.1 and miles bigger,i’ll give ardent a look i think,just bridleway and moorland riding purposes really.

carbon337
    Free Member

Advantage front, crossmk rear for dry.

Minion dhf 2.35 ST + HR 2.25 60a for wet and moist.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘what goes best with a crossmark and high roller?’ is closed to new replies.