Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What Glove
  • mls678
    Free Member

Thinking POC Index Flow or Index Air.

Anyone got any recommendations on a similar / ideally black glove!?

Cheers

warpcow
    Free Member

The quality of some of the POC stuff I’ve seen has been shocking (without even taking into account the prices). Let me be the first to recommend the standard Troy Lee XC or Air, depending on how minimal you want them.

singletrackstinker
    Free Member

+1 for the Troy Lee XCs.

fadda

I really like my mt500s…

sbob
    Free Member

Specialized made the only full finger gloves that still enabled me to roll fags. 🙂

discoduck
    Free Member

another fan of the Troy Lee XC glove, mine have been faultless, i,m due another pair and the 2014 stuff is fluoro and that nice new blue colour…………..

stevede
    Free Member

Another vote for troy lee airs, nice and thin and reasonably enough priced considering the quality.

discoduck
    Free Member

Woooops

Double Tap

mindmap3
    Free Member

My two favourite pairs of gloves at the mo are my O’Neil Jump gloves (I think they’re MX gloves, but the palm in thin and they’re holding up really well) and my One Industries Zero glove (very basic with a thin palm…their stuff does come up big though so I’m wearing a size smaller nan I would normally).

My TLD XC gloves lasted ages and my Airs from 05 are still going strong.

jam-bo

Got a set of index airs. Great gloves, super comfy, super thin, and on their second year now with very little sign of wear.

On sale here too in grey.

http://mobile.cyclesurgery.com/pws/UniqueProductKey.ice?ProductID=CPOC0043EE

colournoise

Royal.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What Glove’ is closed to new replies.