Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • What gigs you got tickets for?
  • PrinceJohn
    Free Member

Royal Blood next year, & a local band on in week or so ‘Wolf Note’

leeph
    Free Member

Armin van Buuren, pharrell Williams and The Who.

All post F1 concerts after practise, qualifying and the race at next weekends Abu Dhabi GP.

Beer, cars, sun and The Who….top weekend!

Mackem

Charlatans in Manchester next year.

donks
    Free Member

My local has a blinding little venue which acts pretty much as a warm up stop for loads of bands.
    Last week we saw the Slaves and God Damn (both good)

This sat I’m off to see Whales in cubicles(sound good on you tube)
    Tues it’s gaz Coombs (ex super grass)
    And the 31st it’s the cockney rejects (oi oi)

Not looked at Decembers dates but I’m sure there’s 2 or 3 worth seeing.

Danny79
    Free Member

Gogol Bordello with Mariachi El Bronx in support at the Roundhouse next month.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Take That at the o2 next June

The Mrs got them yday.

I can’t wait 😀

gringo

The Gaslight Anthem at Alexandra Palace next week

passtherizla
    Free Member

Got loads of gigs coming up!! The one I’m most excited about is lee scratch perry at Warwick arts centre.

Saw Randall on Saturday. Was ace.

mt
    Free Member

Maddy Prior, Dec 3rd St Andrews Church Grinton.

nbt

me too, got all my vinyl signed too (incl the green vinyl version of the Gehenna EP). Still got them in the wardrobe.

Only gig I have booked is Andy Fairweather Low in Buxton next weekend, saw him recently at Hayfest and was knocked out by how good their “cut-down” set was so really looking forward to the full thing

chocolateteapot
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    Went to see Alex Clare on Sunday, what an incredible live singer! sounds exactly like he does on the album

@choclolate he played his only UK gig on MONDAY at Shepards Bush

I assure you that wasn’t his only UK gig, he was in The Ritz in Manchester on 09/11 (SUNDAY) 🙂

woodchip46
    Free Member

Being a busy morning. Booked tickets for Dr Feelgood at my local pub! Slow club in Manchester and The Staves at the Sage Gateshead. Also got tickets for First Aid Kit in Manchester. 🙂

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Non of your “cool” bands above for me.

I’ve got December tickets for Madness, I was a massive fan in my teens but this will be the first time seeing them live.
    I can’t wait #Sorry

Northwind

I don’t even like Madness, but they were great live when I saw them

Dark-Side

John Grant at Liverpool Philharmonic in a couple of weeks.
    Kate Tempest at Kasimir in Liverpool, Feb.

I strongly suspect my anniversary pressie tomorrow will be DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist ‘Poets of Rhythm’ tickets for next Feb in Manchester.

martinhutch

Ariana Grande at Bankrupt Arena, Manchester! <high-pitched scream> </high-pitched scream>

Fortunately it’s my wife who gets tasked with enjoying that one.

martinhutch

I’ve got December tickets for Madness, I was a massive fan in my teens but this will be the first time seeing them live.
    I can’t wait #Sorry

Madness are awesome live, you’ll love it. Saw them at some London festival in the 90s along with Ian Dury and the Blockheads and the Buzzcocks. Sadly the missus had a panic attack in the crowds halfway through ‘House of Fun’ and we had to beat a hasty retreat.

beanum

Lamb at Les Docks in Lausanne this Friday, can’t wait!

chrissyboy
    Free Member

Got a few booked I’m pleased to say….. Love stuff to look forward to…

Ryan Adams in Leeds
    Ben Howard at the Arena, Newcastle
    Belle & Sebastian in Newcastle
    and of course Top Gear Live with my little boy 🙂

MaxWall
    Free Member

Fish, in Bristol Next month, looking forward to this one, really enjoying Feast of Consequenses.

Hopefully Anathema playing an acoustic gig in Winchester Catherdral next year, as long as Santa does his bit with the tickets 😉

ricardo666
    Free Member

Last week was Rise against in Mancunia, and Lionize in Liverpool

Mastodon next week in Manchester
    then Slash in the Arena
    Then Machine Head just before chrimble

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I fear I may be out of step with current forum enthusiasms. 😆

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Mastodon in Newcastle for me.
    I might have to get to a Lee Scratch Perry gig, could be interesting and I also thought he’d died 🙄

Mounty_73

James and Embrace this month 🙂

seosamh77
    Free Member

so Jack White was last night at the hydro, was no bad, first half wasn’t great I thought, trying to do the early white stripes stuff with a full band is just wrong if you ask me! it picked up just before the interval as he started to do later Stripes stuff and a few raconteurs choons. Overall, alright, but i much prefer the white stripes(QMU gig in 2001 is still on of my favourite gigs).

Essentially, the bold Jack has been given too many toys to play with i reckon, he should strip it back down! 🙂

seosamh77
    Free Member

Incidently btw, what is it with crowds not demanding an encore? I was just getting really into it towards the end as was the band, I thought they were gearing up for one. But nothing from the crowd looking for one, guess we can put that down to a mid week gig..

john_drummer
    Free Member

Just bought my tickets for Foo Fighters in May. Well pleased

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Me too John! Manchester?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Although you do realise that they’re over rated dad rock? 😉

Keando

The Who at the O2 in december

mutley

Machine Head at the Bristol O2 10th December 😈

andysbikeclinic
    Free Member

Saw Bob Mould at Oran Mor on Saturday night; fabulous. Been a fan since his Husker Du days, and really enjoy his solo stuff too (taking in Sugar along the way). Sold-out crowd, epic setlist and boy was it loud!

pete68
    Free Member

Managed to get some very last minute tickets, so I’m of to the Royal Albert Hall tonight to see James on the Petit mort tour. Should be good seeing as I’ve already seen them twice in the last 10 days!

john_drummer
    Free Member

yes, Manchester. much as I’d prefer to see them on the right side of the hill, it’s nearer than Sunderland* 😉

Dad Rock? Overrated? i seem to remember something of that ilk being mentioned on here 🙂

I like ’em, never seen them live in the flesh (on telly, yes) so when an opportunity to do so arises, that doesn’t involve seemingly-impossible-to-buy festival tickets, then yeah, why not?

* I’m still smarting about the 1973 FA Cup Final 😉

CountZero

andysbikeclinic – Member
    Saw Bob Mould at Oran Mor on Saturday night; fabulous. Been a fan since his Husker Du days, and really enjoy his solo stuff too (taking in Sugar along the way). Sold-out crowd, epic setlist and boy was it loud!

He was on LaLa’s show on 6 Music this morning, and he was brilliant. Just him with his guitar, and what a lovely bloke when interviewed, too.
    Bloody annoyed with myself for missing out on his Bristol gig, I knew about it, but was a bit committed cash-wise, then it sold out. Bugger. 👿

Ringo
    Free Member

Going to watch gruff Rhys do his American interior gig again, it was **** brilliant last time

ricardo666
    Free Member

Now have tix for

Slipknot in Liverpool
    Foo fighters at Old trafford Cricket ground

senorj

RIDE – may 2015 in Amsterdam………..hurrah.

DezB
    Free Member

Now got (all in bloody MARCH next year!)

NME Awards tour – Amazing Snakeheads, Fat White Family & Parma Violets (Portsmouth)
    Underworld! – dubnobasswithmyheadman (Brighton Dome)

Gonna be a good month!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 149 total)

The topic ‘What gigs you got tickets for?’ is closed to new replies.