Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • what gets yor goat?min
  • sucklingmatt
    Free Member

mine is people who are late. If you say your going to be there for 9 be there for 9 not 9.03, if i can be bothered to be on time so can you.

Also hate bone idle people who would rather moan

MSP

Trolls!

donsimon
    Free Member

People who think that bad grammar and spelling is OK. Doesn’t anyone have any pride anymore?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cynic-al
    Free Member

Uptight folk who moan about lateness.

People that moan generally.

MartynS

I also hate people who are late. If you say you’re going to be there for 9, be there for 8.55. 9 is late….

hugor
    Free Member

repeatedly late people + 1
    To me it suggests that they believe their time is more valuable than yours which is just plain arrogant.

donsimon
    Free Member

To me it suggests that they believe their time is more valuable than yours which is just plain arrogant.

Best not travel abroad, eh? You’d simply explode in Spain. 😆

Cougar

I also hate people who are late. If you say you’re going to be there for 9, be there for 8.55. 9 is late….

Why not just arrange to meet at 8:55, if that’s the time you expect people?

Anyone here believe that their time is less important to them than someone else’s is?

crikey
    Free Member

I used a carbon fibre goat getter.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Management speak.
    Going forward
    Moving forward
    Put to bed
    Outside the box
    Hygiene checks

I’m a manager, I do well, I don’t talk like that.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I hate waiting around for people that are late.

On the other hand i am often late myself and dont really even bother thinking up excuses these days, so basically i am a hypocrite.

Which ironically is another feature i hate in other people but dont really mind it when I am the one being hypocritical.

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m a manager, I do well, I don’t talk like that.

But think of all the low-hanging fruit you could grab if you were to leverage some of those terms, going forward!

chiefgrooveguru

This makes absolutely no sense at all. “By 9” < or = 9; “at 9” = 9. It is downright rude to for those waiting to leave an agreed meeting point before the allocated time. And those being obsessively punctual should check their timepieces are absolutely precisely calibrated… What happened to tolerance?

andy7t2
    Free Member

the Shepard usually

brakes
    Free Member

an eggy pint

gusamc
    Free Member

information really – re the being ‘late’ issue and ‘To me it suggests that they believe their time is more valuable than yours which is just plain arrogant.’

when I was younger and in a group of singletons who used to meet up to socialize there was one woman who was always late (and not just by 10 mins), under the influence of drink she stupidly revealed that she was always late as she didn’t she why she should hang about waiting for people – we never waited for her again……….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oh, the usual…

chewkw
    Free Member

Ya, those who cannot keep to the time as promised yet do not have the courtesy to inform.

Health & safety … FFS!

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Im also a person who hates it when people are late. but i think this was installed in me when i was in the army. (im slowly becoming more chilled about it)

also people who dont text/email back. even if its “OK” that will do at least i know you understand my last comment or message.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Poor spelling, tattoos, politicians, the BBC, other road users, health and safety, cheeky Argies, poor grammar, popular TV programmes, Tesco, racists, unemployed people, commies, political correctness, people with religious views, the nanny state, Poundland shoppers, ugly women, incorrect weather forecasts, mouthy trade unionists, the price of petrol, foreigners, the public sector, the private sector, bankers, fat people, dog shit, cat shit, and bird shit.

scaredypants

that’s bull shit ernie – really makes me cross

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

MartynS

This makes absolutely no sense at all. “By 9” < or = 9; “at 9” = 9. It is downright rude to for those waiting to leave an agreed meeting point before the allocated time. And those being obsessively punctual should check their timepieces are absolutely precisely calibrated… What happened to tolerance?

I wonder if this was a (to) subtle dig at the OP who obviously carries an atomic clock with him.

some people are very serious these days..

donks
    Free Member

Dog shit on the pavement and people with way better bikes and talent than me.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Hypocrites really piss me off!

dogbert
    Free Member

****s
    ******s
    *****s
    and so forth

Narcissistic **** who use websites/forums/facebook/twitter like it’s some sort of personal soapbox

People in their 30’s who say they have depression or anxiety when they’re just self absorbed **** who are after attention. People who genuinely suffer with mental health issues need all the help we can give them…….I’m talking about the ones who use it as an excuse to get a week off work

People in general

GrahamS

There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures and the Dutch.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘what gets yor goat?min’ is closed to new replies.