Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What full susser to go with 905 hardtail
  • walterhwyte
    Free Member

Hi,

I’m on the lookout for a used full susser to compliment my 120mm Whyte 905 HT. I sold my previous FS which was a Canyon Nerve AL 7 as the Whyte was way more fun for local trails due to the nice (67.7) slack head angle.

I miss the bounce and would like a capable AM bike that is reasonably slack for places like Bike Park Wales lack runs etc but will be happy in the lakes peddaling all day.

I was thinking of a Reign, Pitch, Trance X, Zesty, Five etc but not sure on which one and being as I will be buying used and a few years old, test rides will be hard to come by. Budget around £1k.

Any suggestions?

walterhwyte
    Free Member

Should also say that my riding will be varied but won’t be doing drops over 5ft or clearing huge gaps!

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Yeti 575?

walterhwyte
    Free Member

Would love a Yeti but unfortunately my budget won’t cover it. I’m happy to go to £1300 for the right bike but don’t think I’ll get a 575 for that!

roverpig

The price of used (26″) Fives seems to have crashed since the 650b version was released. I’m not saying it is any better (or any worse) than any of the other options, but if it suits you there has never been a better time to pick one up. You could probably get a lightly used one for your budget now, which wasn’t the case a couple of years ago.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Would love a Yeti but unfortunately my budget won’t cover it. I’m happy to go to £1300 for the right bike but don’t think I’ll get a 575 for that!

No? Click here Looking at completed listings on ebay you can get a 575 for well under £1000, and that one is a 2010 with xtr went for £1400.

barringtonjohn
    Free Member

Hello. I,m selling a 2011 Pitch, which i bought in 2012. It has had very light use and comes with a reverb dropper post and some spares if you are interested.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What full susser to go with 905 hardtail’ is closed to new replies.