Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • What full suss….
  • mikey74
    Free Member

….. for around £1500?

Preferably with 120-150mm travel, shimano brakes and for general trail riding fun.

TheFlyingOx

Radon Slide 150 8.0

It’s a good looking bike, decent kit. £1440.

mikey74
    Free Member

Hmmmm interesting. I’ve never heard of them.

mikey74
    Free Member

Bump!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Keep an eye on the Bird full-sus offering maybe?

No idea what the price will be but the HTs are competitive and very smartly specced.

Bregante

Ill have one in each colour uf they’re £1500 for a complete bike though 😀

deviant
    Free Member

Just been on the Radon site, jesus christ they are good bikes!

JCL
    Free Member

Just been on the Radon site, jesus christ they are good value bikes!

FIFY.

deviant
    Free Member

Its hard for any company to make a crap bike these days, the limiting factor when dealing with mere mortals like me is always going to be my fitness, my skill level etc etc rather than the limitations of said bike.

People were skeptical about Canyon and YT a few years ago until they realised the bikes were actually pretty good and it doesnt take a room full of F1 geniuses to design a good bike.

mikey74
    Free Member

So have anyone actually ridden one of those Radons?

Scapegoat

I’ll put up a PSA, but my LBS is sourcing Saracen KilliFlyer frames for £600. I’d be seriously tempted to build one round that with your budget.

chakaping
    Free Member

Ill have one in each colour uf they’re £1500 for a complete bike though

£50 over budget…

Exclusive First Look : Bird Aeris | New UK Based 650B bike

mrhoppy

Oh my, if those birds had been available a month ago, I’d have been beating their door down.

mikey74
    Free Member

Full sussers don’t seem available, looking at their website.

Bregante

£50 over budget…

Never saw that coming 😳

They look a right bargain!

mikey74
    Free Member

Although the spec. list on the base model is pretty poor IMO, making it somewhat less of a bargain.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Although the spec. list on the base model is pretty poor IMO, making it somewhat less of a bargain.

+1

A bike I can’t sit on before I buy, with distinctly low budget parts and no dropper for over a grand and a half…I’m out

benpinnick

I think thats pretty harsh… I would argue that the base Aeris 3 spec is better overall than say a Canyon AL6. If you add in a dropper the Aeris 3 is only £26 more than the Canyon and offers more balanced spec I would say – no point wasting your money on shiny XT mechs only to stick a heavy, cheap wheel set on there for example (or at least thats the theory in Bird-land anyway).

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘What full suss….’ is closed to new replies.