Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What full face helmet for a massive head?
  • wolly
    Free Member

As per title really 🙂

starsh78
    Free Member

This? 😀

wolly
    Free Member

Lol, If only I was gnarrrrr enough

zerocool

I have a pretty big head and am wearing a 661 comp, which just fits. But I tried on an O’Neal full face in a shop in Morzine this year and it was massive, so comfortable I wished I’d waited and bought it instead of the 661. They’re pretty cheap to. It was an XL I tried.

kimbers

my giro remedy in xl fits quite well on my oversized melon, my new urge downomatice i had to remove most of the pads!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Impossible to say, you might have a square, circular, oval, triangular, or triangular the other way around skull, and all the helmets fit slightly differently. For example I ended up with a 661 Strike after going into the shop to buy a more expensive one. Despite both being 661 and both being 63cm there was no way on earth the other helmet was going to go onto my head! THE fit my head as well. Presumably someone somewhere has a 63cm head that fits the more expensive 661 I went in to buy.

steezysix
    Free Member

As a “cranially gifted” full face wearer, Bell drop and giro remedy have both worked for me.

weebob
    Free Member

I just fit into a 661 in the biggest size.

maccruiskeen

This one

is bigger than it looks

wolly
    Free Member

Think it’s going to be a try it on job,

pjm84
    Free Member

Bell Drop.

nickewen
    Free Member

I’ve got a fairly massive bonse and after trying on lots of full faces landed on a troy lee d2 l/xl and it fits like a glove. Just an exercise in trying lots of different ones on unfortunately

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What full face helmet for a massive head?’ is closed to new replies.