Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • which frame/bike would you buy if you won the lottery
  • sadexpunk

id have same as rocketdog. love that singular 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

some awful look frames in this thread….if thats the best money can buy, i dont want to win the lottery 🙁

kamina
    Free Member

I'd buy a lot of bikes. However I'd start with a new house that would have a proper place to store the bikes, then I'd go wild…

D0NK

lottery win – ooh blur ltc & ellsworth truth both pimped up. A nice light hardtail dunno what, some custom ti thing similar shape to my inbred and I'd finally buy a proper downhill bike and hire a flunky to give me uplifts. (and move to somwhere with bigger hills)

But yeah lots of different bikes, mind you I'd never leave the house, with the handful of bikes I have now I can agonise for ages about which to take out, then what to wear (functional-wise don't give a toss what I look like)….too indecisive me.

simon1975

I'd get someone to build me an exact copy of my dead Kona frame, but in Titanium including a nice fork, and with the bottom bracket height raised by half an inch…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Lottery win? **** push bikes!

Ducati Desmosedici RR for general lushness

A 'Guzzi Griso for everyday

And the best looking motorcycle ever made, a Vincent Black Shadow. (If I could find one, they don't come up for sale very often)

juan
    Free Member

I agree with poddy, a desmodicci but it has to come with a driving licence from Monaco, or switzerland.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Probably a Blue XC Carbon, DT Swiss fork/shock, XX…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

passed by a desmosedici on race exhaust recently and at the risk of heresy it sounded bloody awful, like a tractor engine seconds from detonation. Lost all the V4 character in favour of outright thrashy mechanical noise.

My old NC30 with a legal race can sounded nicer. You can keep your brash duke and I'll have the iconic

and from duke the classic aircooled

and the first of the modern classic water cooleds

MTB wise I'd have a fleet, including something like a Seven Ti hardtail, and a pimped carbon Nomad or Ibis Mojo.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Indy Fab Ti Deluxe for me I think.

tonyg2003

A Genius Carbon and a custom Pardee. That should leave a small dent in the lattery winnings.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

A Jones Paperclip, to see what all the fuss is about

A new Soda, in case the Jones ain't all that.

An Ibis HD

A Turner Dw-DHR

Plus a selection of cottages/chalets/houses in nice parts of the world and a big wedge of frequent flyer miles.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i would get cliff shrubb to build me a frame. around a 140mm fork. out of 853 tubing.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Ibis sounds good but the carbon nomad + ccdb sounds like a winner so far. along with one of the new orange 5's and a summum.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

An all mountain bike, no point speculating which as I've not ridden many. Proabbly a MOJO HD or trek remedy if based on looks.

Built super pimp/light but with a CCDB, 36 float RC2

Ti 456 with pikes

mamadirt
    Free Member

I'm easy to please me – the most expensive items on my wishlist at the mo' are a pair of Five Tens and a Hope Eternity seatpost. I have all the bike I'll ever need 😛

edhornby

colnago clx with super record and some not too deep profile wheels, fulcrum zeros or the like…. mmmmmm….

maybe a bob jackson frame and some tasteful carbon forks for my pub commuter

a ti hardtail frame (planetx maybe) with fox forks and 2×9

heihei

I'd get someone to build me an Evil Sovereign in titanium!

leeson
    Free Member

I'd have enough time to make my own

tonyg2003

"i would get cliff shrubb to build me a frame" money and patience – Cliff doesn't build quickly.

AdamT

OK, I am a wierdo!

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘which frame/bike would you buy if you won the lottery’ is closed to new replies.