Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • What frame is better than my pitch?
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

The subframe (seat bit) could do with a rework. I’d be tempted to have a prettier one molded out of carbon if I had one. :p

Anyway, its attraction is its function over form design 🙂

godzilla
    Free Member

Loved my 2010 Pitch, the only bike I would swap my Mojo hd 140 for at the moment is a Liteville or the elusive Rocket, in the real world none of the bikes Ive had since the Pitch has been better, just better at different jobs.
    I like the look of Ancillotti’s.

jam-bo

I’d be buying one of these if I had some spare pennies….

endurokid
    Free Member

I felt like this about my Enduro, thought long and hard about changing, in the end I went for a Covert and love it!

Old:

New:

honourablegeorge

Going from an Enduro to a Covert strikes me as a bit of a downgrade.

Rosss
    Free Member

Congratulations on posting the picture endurokid 😆

Nice bikes btw

endurokid
    Free Member

On the contrary, the Covert, in my opinion is much better, feels more stable, much easier to get air, feels stiffer, don’t get my wrong, I loved my Enduro but I’m much happier with the Covert.

@Rosss, I’m an expert now, ha! 😆 and cheers 🙂

lucien

Agreed in the tapered head tube, only for more fork choices. Other than that, the only thing that needs “fixing” on the Pitch would be changing the rear QR for something bolt through.

Have run mine in light xc build and got it to about 27lbs, and also in heavy DH mode (didn’t bother weighing that one), it’s done the Alps, trail centres , day rides, Uplifts, local woods – the whole 9yds and I love it.

JCL
    Free Member

27lbs for a Pitch is amazing. You must have compromised a fair bit.

If you can get your head around a 29″ I’d say the Stumpy Evo 29″ is at least as capable as the Pitch going down and would murder it everywhere else.

Houns

IF YOU’RE HAPPY WITH YOUR BIKE THEN JUST KEEP IT

rob-jackson
    Free Member

houns this is hypothetical

Houns

Yeah yeah… For now. Admit it, your addiction is starting to bite, it’s ok, we’re all friends, we’re here to support you 😀

rob-jackson
    Free Member

lol

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘What frame is better than my pitch?’ is closed to new replies.