Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • what forks for a yeti 575
  • ventanarider
    Free Member

Yete 575 riders. What length forks do you use on your yeti 575?
    Geometry suitable for 140-160 forks. I was looking at getting some 150's but there are some good bargains around on 140's

Sirneildementure
    Free Member

I ride Pikes, 140. Perfectly good enough for the frame.

yoshimi

Fox 32RLC QR15 140's – si @ progreesive sold me mine for a very good price

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

I have 140mm Rev's 426 U-Turns (Maxle). Work like a dream as they keep the bike balanced!

lowey

Yoshi.. has it turned a wheel yet ?

yetiguy
    Free Member

I went for fox 40 160mm talas. Was in the same position and after lots of searching decided on the 160 s

Seems the best option really as they can be dialled down for climbing but used in full 160mm glory for the fun stuff

nickegg
    Free Member

Fox Van R (140mm) on my wifes bike. Feels perfect for 99% of the riding she does.

A weeks holiday in the Alps was the only time she felt something like 36's would have been better (if only to slacken the head angle).

GreenRoom
    Free Member

I've got air pikes and they suit it for anything but big uber gnarr. Big plus is that they are reliable and easy to look after yourself.

yoshimi

Lowey – yes, only on my own local round rivvy etc – came off yesterday on the black run on the Nab, landed on a rock, on my knee – can hardly move it today much to the amusement of people in work – one of those crashes in front of people where you jump up straight away not to look jey…rides very nice though, def a bike for the all day epics!

Yetguy – FOX 40'S!!!!!

wheelz
    Free Member

I used to run Fox 36 Talas, but I switched to a Fox 32 Float 140 to lighten the bike up a bit. I actually prefer it with the 140mm forks, and it's certainly easier to pedal uphill – although that might have more to do with switching from a double and bash to an XT triple chainset.

TheDoctor
    Free Member

I run 140mm Pikes on mine, great forks and suit the bike brilliantly

Smuzzy
    Free Member

Don't know whether he has any left, but Si at Progressive Bikes sold me a pair of OEM Fox Float RL 150mm for a bargain price. To be honest, I've hardly ridden it since fitted, but it seems to have made no difference to the geometry from when I had 140mm revelations fitted.

Looks like this

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘what forks for a yeti 575’ is closed to new replies.