Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What forks are you running on your DB Alpine?
  • jimmy

Anyone gone for the shorter range of travel, e.g < 130 / 140 ?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Yes, 130mm Marzocchi FR II, perfect for uk stuff. Getting some 150mm forks for france in the summer though.

ash

Lyriks on mine, but lots and lots of Alpine use here.

Would gladly run something a bit lighter and shorter (e.g. Pike) on it for UK stuff.

Jamie
    Free Member

Pikes. Got U-Turn but they seem to just stay at 140mm all the time anyways.

rs
    Free Member

140 pikes here, fine for most stuff, i’d like to try it with big chunky 160’s though, I had seen some amazing deals on 180mm domains and was thinking about it for a moment but then gave myself a shake and told me to stop being a dick. Still looking for a good deal on some 160’s.

forge197
    Free Member

Got 160mm Coil Van R’s at the moment thinking of trying some 140mm Pikes I’ve got lurking in the spares box.

Though a set of Lyricks would be an easier way to try different travel

alpin
    Free Member

had revs at 130mm (sitting at 115mm with sag) and now have 160mm 2-step lyrik.

run the lyrik at ~140mm with sag. sits around 90mm with the 2-step activated which is good for the climbs.

steering is a bit quicker with the revs but the bike inspires more confidence (is that a phrase?) with the lyriks on more technical trails.

the revs are on the sanderson (which should be ready in ~2 weeks. really excited!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What forks are you running on your DB Alpine?’ is closed to new replies.