Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What film/TV streaming service?
  • bails

Netflix?
    Amazon instant?
    Amazon instant Prime?
    Something else, Now TV, Wuaki?

What are people using? What’s good?

We’ve got fibre broadband and a smart tv, but just the basic freeview channels. Tend to watch ‘good’ stuff (Southland, Parks & Recreation, Montalbano etc) rather than blockbusters so I’m not particularly fussed about getting “Transformers 7” a day earlier than any other services, more interested in a decent range of stuff.

Suggest away STW!

isitafox
    Free Member

Netflix any day of the week. The only thing I’ve found worth watching on Amazon is Vikings but thats it. Get a months free Amazon Prime, watch them all then hit up Netflix!

spud-face

exact opposite for me. I’d drained netflix before the end of the month trial, but am in my third month of (heavy) amazon prime use and can still find plenty of films to try. It’s not so great for tv series, although it does have all of The Shield to binge on.

squirrelking
    Free Member

I found Lovefilm (Amazon) to be pretty dire, their “new” releases are frequently a good few years old but if you get the months free trial then you won’t go wrong.

Netflix can always be manipulated for better content as well 😉

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I find my netflix trial ok (ish) for the first few weeks. Pretty good if you haven’t watched a lot of tv /movies before. But only done the trial then get bored.

bails

cheers, probably worth trying the free month from each of them before deciding.

_tom_
    Free Member

I’m a big fan of Netflix. Loads of great films and tv series. I just wish there was a random button in the ps3 app.

stuarthatfield
    Free Member

None of the above been using. http://gappcenter.com/cartoon/ for a while developed for iPad ect simple and very good.

back2basics
    Free Member

nowtv, gives you access to sky store for newc releases or wait for most to come on to its monthly one off pay and watch all in a month, also access to tv series and sport, the little box is about 10quid if bought via sky with free month trail, or buy it of the shelf from tesco
    I love ours, its a roku box underneath and you can hack/customise it with other tv and apps. comes with iplayer, tune in radio etc

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Youtubeonfire.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What film/TV streaming service?’ is closed to new replies.