Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What film am I thinking of- Hurt Locker/Green Zone idea.
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I had myself convinced there was a follow up/sequel/sidestep from one of the above films. There was lots of on the street conflict and I think a shipping container (full of money?) gets blown up (a setup)?

Does this ring ANY bells? I think there was a number in the title too..

MrPottatoHead

Isn’t that the plot for the A-Team movie?

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

^^^^^^ what he said

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Nope, not that I know of but Bigelow did Zero Dark Thirty? Perhaps that’s what you mean? She had to re-do it in near enough real time as the yanks actually found and killed Bin Laden during shooting. Good film.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Zero Dark Thirty it is! Not the Hannibal container bit but thanks!

BoardinBob

I’ve not seen it but Route Irish? Similar setting to the films you mentioned

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Route_Irish_(film)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

There was lots of on the street conflict and I think a shipping container (full of money?) gets blown up (a setup)?

Rorschach
    Free Member

There’s a bank….sh1t gets blown up….US Army….near enough.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ[/video]

skink2020

3 kings?

nickc

3 kings is what I’m thinking.

juanking

Seeing as this one is solved here’s one that been bugging me for ages. It’s set during the second world war and there’s a band of prisoners released from prison to carry out a series of daring raids on Nazi Germany. They all had various skills and is similar to dirty dozen. I distinctly recall a length of wire stretched across the road and it decapitating a Nazi officer who was being driven somewhere. This has been bugging me a while so let’s see what you have!

maccruiskeen

“Too Late the Hero” and “Play Dirty” both have the same sort of premise as Dirty Dozen. (Too late the Hero was the same director as Dirty dozen too)

There were quite a few made-for-tv spin off/sequel movies from the Dirty Dozen as well

(Edit) actually in Too Late the Hero they’re fighting the Japanese, so not that. “Play Dirty” is fighting the Nazi’s but its set in north Africa.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What film am I thinking of- Hurt Locker/Green Zone idea.’ is closed to new replies.