Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What even driving enthusiasts think of us
  • andybloomer
    Free Member

Not your average run of the mill commuters, these folks should have a bit of skill but apparently, their attitude sucks too

I might join in

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=426500&mid=22589&i=0&nmt=Overtaking+cyclists&mid=22589

D0NK

Made it up to

Do you pay any road tax to use the roads?

No, you do not.

They’ll be first up against the wall come the Revolutionthen figured there’s enough idiots on this forum without having to go in search of them elsewhere.

maccruiskeen

A forum login and an enthusiasm for driving doesn’t translate into any kind of expertise. Lets face it this is a cycling forum and a significant swathe of posters don’t really know how to cycle on the road (or a scared to) and don’t know how to drive around cyclists (and are scared to) even though they are both cyclists and drivers.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Pistonheads = Boy racer central. What makes you think any of them can drive?

andybloomer
    Free Member

All good points

I’ll just go on me holiday instead.

davidjey
    Free Member

I can’t be assed to argue with the usual blah blah RLJ arrogant should pay road tax bores.

But I know a man who can – GrahamS to the PistonHeads forum please!

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

PH is increasingly full of diesel mondeo driving mouth-breathers these days.. there are some frankly shocking views expressed on there sometimes.

However the first reply to the thread made me chuckle..

retro83
    Free Member

Actually PH has a fairly good cycling subforum. I tend to spend as much time on there as here these days. Some good people on there.

Anyhow, as with any forum, there are imbeciles/trolls to deal with and that kind of thread brings out a high proportion of them.

cheese@4p

At a quick scan it lookes like a fair 2 way discussion to me and srprisingly so for a motoring forum.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What even driving enthusiasts think of us’ is closed to new replies.