Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What Enduro Bike
  • martydh3
    Free Member

I’m in the market for an Enduro Bike and want a bike that is good on the climbs as well as the down’s. What are people’s recommendations? My budget is £1500 and I will buy 2nd hand.

Marty

kimbers

get a new codeine frame, some superstar wheels, set of pikes and s/h everything else?

julians
    Free Member

In an unashamed plug, I’m selling my size large Ibis Mojo HD frame and cane creek double barrel shock on ebay, there are less than 24 hours to go , and its currently bid at £700. If it stays around that price it will be an absolute bargain for whoever gets it.

I dont think you’ll get a much better Enduro bike frame + shock for the money.

Clicky

tomaso
    Free Member

Codeine in 10 speed flavour 1699

Whyte G150 can be had for that secondhand.

I’ve seen quite a few Specilized Enduro 29ers come up on enay for your budget. I like mine!

scottfitz
    Free Member

Codeine is a good shout

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I have a Transition Covert 2012 in matt black, medium up for grabs.

Fox 36 talas, converted to Float.
    Hope stoppers, hubs and BB.
    New 1×10 XT drive train with one up 40t and Saint shifter

email in profile for full spec list and photo’s. Its a beaut with lots of lovely bits on. I will let it go for quite a bit less than your budget.

jim25

Trek Remedy. Love mined, very capable up and down.
    I have a 2012 that is soon to be replaced (this weekend actually) and could be convinced to sell it. Was going to keep it because not sure I can part with it! but sensible head on says I should sell it!

jobro
    Free Member

Trek Remedy. Love mined, very capable up and down

Are you getting another Remedy Jim?

The 2015 ones in 29er carbon flavour look fantastic

chiefgrooveguru

In an unashamed plug, I’m selling my size large Ibis Mojo HD frame and cane creek double barrel shock on ebay, there are less than 24 hours to go , and its currently bid at £700. If it stays around that price it will be an absolute bargain for whoever gets it.

Just needs whoever buys it to fit an angle reducer headset for full enduro-ness. Nice!

julians
    Free Member

Just needs whoever buys it to fit an angle reducer headset for full enduro-ness. Nice!

Actually it currently has a -1.5 deg Angleset fitted, but I was intending to remove that before sale and re-use it in the future on another bike, but if the buyer wants it, I’ll leave it in for an extra 30 quid or so.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Marty
    What do you mean by enduro- if a spesh camber carbon expert 29er fits the bill check my profile for a great specimen I’ve got for sale- it’s definiteley an enduro colour in Kawasaki green and black!

Cheers pete

julians
    Free Member

Someone got a bargain my ibis mojo hd with ccdb air went for £700 in the end.

bantasanta
    Free Member

A Codeine at that price would be a pretty bulletproof option.

snorkelsucker
    Free Member

There are some “in stock” (small) YT Industries Wicked on their website. Showing a few hundred euros off, making them about £1800 or so I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What Enduro Bike’ is closed to new replies.