Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What d'you read?
  • wheelsgood2
    Free Member

Hi,

New here, though not new to riding 😉

I’m doing a survey about the reading habits of mountain bikers. 10 questions, it’ll only take a minute of your time.

I’d be really grateful if you could fill it in – you’ll find it here

Thanks!

edd

Done!

z1ppy

Done, though you may attract more help, if you tell us why you want this info?

Question 6 does not allow for the fact if you’ve said “no” previously.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cinnamon_girl

You need to tell people who you are, what you need this information for and what you’re going to do with it.

I’m not answering it. 😐

BoomBip

Done!

May have whizzed through it a bit quickly but I did wonder whether ‘advertising’ meant bike-specific stuff or anything at all, as that would have a bearing on my answer. Assumed the former though.

BoomBip

You need to tell people who you are, what you need this information for and what you’re going to do with it.

I’m not answering it.

I was just grateful to be asked 😆

wheelsgood2
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses!

It’s a personal project – I’m not being paid for this. I’m interested in how print media is shifting to digital (or not) and what that means. I’m focussing on mountain biking just because that’s what I’m interested in.

OK, it’s geeky – but hey!

Quite understand if you’d rather not answer, but the information won’t be published anywhere.

Good point about question 6. I’ll edit it if I can. If not, just choose ‘other’…

gonzy
    Free Member

done!!

composite
    Free Member

Done.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Done.

noteeth
    Free Member

Done – although you haven’t included the mtb magazines I actually subscribe to (Bike and Dirt Rag).

danielgroves
    Free Member

Done.

neilm
    Free Member

Done.

But your focus on magazines may be misleading.

I don’t buy any magazines on a regular basis any more, mainly because I can get information faster on line and also because the cost of magazines which are mostly low on content and high on adverts really pisses me off. I don’t see any good reason to pay the best part of a fiver for a mag full of ads.

However, I do buy books, as I much prefer to read a real book than from a screen. Plus, the battery never goes flat on a book.

boxfish
    Free Member

Done

unovolo
    Free Member

Done
    🙂

wheelsgood2
    Free Member

Thanks very much for all the responses and feedback!

Survey link is still open if anyone wants to contribute and missed it first time around. Or not, it’s entirely up to you…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What d'you read?’ is closed to new replies.