Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • What does the STW think of this from a well known big bike store?
  • njee20
    Free Member

Didn’t even see the Oakley promo float, where was that!?

cookeaa

TBF OP while STW have collectively taken the piss out of you and Meme bombed your FWP thread, they’ve also found you a couple of links to reasonably priced alternatives… So there is a silver lining

binners

dknwhy

@njee20 no idea as I wasn’t there. Might have just been a rep chucking them out. You either missed it or she sucked off the Oakley sales rep. Either way, I win 😯

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I feel your pain. Especially as my other half caught a free pair from the Oakley promo float at the tdf on Monday… sorry, is much more appropriate.

dknwhy
    binners

Must be true then 😉

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

OP: Please accept this pic of Arnie as a symbol of my sincere condolences.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I feel your pain. Especially as my other half caught a free ripped a pair from the Oakley promo float at the tdf from the face a bike online retailer employee on Monday… sorry, is much more appropriate.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Oakley promo float? Didn’t see that one and free Oakleys, really?

njee20
    Free Member

Oakley promo float? Didn’t see that one and free Oakleys, really?

I must say I’m hugely cynical, but why would she lie about it!? I know Oakley were set up in the Trafalgar Square fan park, they definitely didn’t have a float going through London, and I can’t see they’d give them away too readily…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ah its those fake ones from deal extreme, still free sunglasses are free sunglasses 🙂

dknwhy

I’ll have to ask her for more info to satisfy you all…
    Can’t see why she would lie about it! She wouldn’t have bought them as I have some Oakley radar glasses already.

cookeaa

Suggsey
    Free Member

😆 not flounced folks I genuinely was watching them skating on Le Tour roads and Froome ditching out! Then had family round and only just came back to see what extra flaming and humour had been puton the thread.
    A good flaming or p155 take is always appreciated, I wouldn’t have asked the question if I was afraid of the outcome……sometimes in our heads we think we may be being reasonable and aggrieved when a dose of reality and other folks thoughts are required.
    Thanks for the other links, I will try and find a suitable pair with plain lenses in the meantime for my mate to hard the lenses still and keep his costs down whilst offsetting mine by flogging him the lenses 😆

njee20
    Free Member

Thanks for the spoiler. Now you can flounce. You may want to edit that.

boomers
    Free Member

Comedy thread……..ace work stw

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘What does the STW think of this from a well known big bike store?’ is closed to new replies.