Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What do you think i should get (hardtail frames): Kinesis Virsa etc?
  • domjohn123
    Free Member

Hi guys.

I've got an on-one 456 inbred at the moment, and i'm really liking the steel feel but it is to big and i want a slightly better quality frame; what do think i should go for, i was looking at the: Ragley bikes, genesis alpitude,altiude, kinesis virsaand a couple more. i run fox float 140mm forks so any of the above would work with them, i need for riding my local XC tracks to wales and lake district trips to downhill tracks. i'd be interested to hear of your suggestions. thanks.

Dom

kelvin

A new 456 in the next size down?

When you say "better quality frame", what do you mean? Lighter?

domjohn123
    Free Member

Kelvin, what i mean by that is, slightly lighter, also slightly less of a slanted seat tube, although that doesn't reflect on the qualtiy of the actual frame. i really like the look of the steel ragley blue pig. having ridden the singletrack titanium test ragley on a couple of rides, i really like the geometry as it climbs well while still feeling really good on the downhills, and the steel one is a really good price point 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

i love my phase

kelvin

Well the other bikes you list are very different to the Blue Pig so sounds like you've made your decision already.

domjohn123
    Free Member

Kelvin- true it does seem to be heading that way, now all I need to decide is whether to go with the black or Schwosh colour?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What do you think i should get (hardtail frames): Kinesis Virsa etc?’ is closed to new replies.