Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What do you do when you aren't amused by farts any more?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Is this the point in life when you are technically old?

I dread the day when I may tut and scowl when somebody lets a right good sheet ripper go.

I speak for men only I think but trumping is eternally hilarious.

Your thoughts?

Parp!

Notter
    Free Member

Your life is over if you ever stop finding flatulence amusing!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Parp!

Oh, and this – Best. Website. Ever.

mtbfix

My life is over, in that case.

RustySpanner

We had a very pleasant veggie pasta/garlic bread combo last night which caused no end of gas based hilarity.

Sign of a happy and open relationship.

Wonder if the Queen and Phil the Greek feel the same?

Harry_the_Spider

It depends on the circumstances.

For example, if Fiona Bruce were to “cut the cheese” whilst reading the news on BBC I would probably have a chuckle. However, if she were to let fly in close proximity to my sandwiches I would be less than chuffed.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I would be less than chuffed

I think you would be quite the opposite. You would be chuffed ON!

RustySpanner

Fiona Bruce can loon-sneeze anywhere she god damn likes Harry, AND you know it.
    Would smell of roses, too.

However, if Widdecombe was to bottie-cough anywhere near me, I would find myself forced to express displeasure.

It's all in the nose of the beholder.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

If you haven't been watching Celebrity BB, you missed a treat. Housemate (or "Hoosmeyut") Nicola gave an exemplary exhibition of "fake" farting. She started with the "underarm/palm" method but then performed an astonishing series of fakes by taking off her knickers, placing a couple tshirts between her legs, lying on her back and pumping her legs up and down.

Sounded like a fart machine-gun going orf!

Magnificent. For that reason alone, I've voted for her to win… 😯 😉

binners

There was a bloke in the hospital waiting room this morning who appeared to have a condition that led him to belch like a fog-horn about every 30 seconds.

Needless to say, everyone in there was tittering like Frankie Howard.

Flatulance is funny. End of….

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

there's something i don't understand, ivana trump has gone into the big brother house but not one of the british "celebs" have ripped the piss out of her name! i'm sorry, i wouldn't have been able to hold back!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I wonder if anybody else watching also thinks that Vinnie Jones is a complete nob?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What do you do when you aren't amused by farts any more?’ is closed to new replies.